"you like this?"

SMUT-  DOM ASH

You growl as you watch the blond girl grab your girlfriends hips, pulling her closer to her. Earlier today, Ashley had the great idea to go to a club together. Four hours later, and here you are. Watching her dance with some other chick while you sat at the bar, watching them.

Your hand squeezed the beer bottle, your teeth sinking into you bottom lip harshly as your mind wanders back to what she had said to you only an hour back.

"i swear on my life i wont hurt you- no matter how drunk i get babygirl"

Bullshit. 

Your eyes wandered around the room, stopping at the brunette man next to you.

You weren't attracted to him at all- seeing as you were a lesbian, but you were desperate to make Ashley as jealous as you were. You grabbed his hand, guiding his intoxicated body onto the dance floor where you began to grind on him. He was a little confused at first, but quickly caught on, roaming his hands around your curvy body. 

Your eyes met Ashleys jealous ones and you sent her a devilish smirk when the guy you were dancing with began to kiss your neck. You watched her clench her jaw and quickly remove the girls hands from her waist, pushing her off of her as she made her way towards you.

She pulled you away from the brunette stranger, giving him a hard shove when he tried to grab your hand. "Don't you ever fucking touch her again" she growled, wrapping her arm around your waist- pulling you outside. 

"where are we going?" You ask and she clenches her fist. "You'll see." You gulp, her tone was anything but gentle. "okay..."

She leads you to the car, letting you get into the passenger seat as she climbs behind the steering wheel. (DONT DRINK AND DRIVE) 

"Ash, you're drunk, let me drive" you tell her, concerned for both of your safety. "Fine."

You quickly switch spots with her, keeping you eyes on the road, and you audibly gulp when you feel her hand on your thigh. She slowly moves it up before its hovering right over your clit. 

"Ash" You whisper and she shoots you a glare. "Shut up and drive" she snarls making you nod. 

You jump when you feel her cold fingers pull your panties to the side, immediately shoving a finger inside of you making you gasp.

"Keep quiet and drive" 

She adds another finger making you sweat and clutch the steering wheel. "A-ash, please, wait till we get home, p-please" you whisper, scared that you would crash. Ashley just hums, taking her fingers out of you and beginning to suck them, moaning at the taste.

You park the car, getting out and watching as Ashley does the same. "Get in the bedroom. I want you completely naked by the time I get up there" She tells you harshly, as soon as she closes the door. You nod, running upstairs and into your shared bedroom, quickly stripping out of your tight red dress and heels, along with your black lacy thong and matching bra.

You lay down on the bed, waiting anxiously. 

Around ten minutes had passed, and Ashley still wasn't there. Not being able to ignore the throbbing between your legs, you slowly moved your hand down towards your pussy, slowly circling your middle finger around your clit, letting out a small whimper at the feeling.

Just as you're about to insert another finger, you hear the door open making you jump.

"Hm, couldnt wait could you whore?" she asks, looking at you in amusement as you try to catch your breath.

"I- uh- I'm- fuck" you stutter making her laugh sarcastically. 

"Hands above your head. Now."

You quickly follow her instructions, lifting both arms up. You whimper shamefully when you see her come out with handcuffs. 

She quickly locks both wrists to the bed frame before leaning down to whisper in your ear.

"Make a single sound, and punishment will be required my love"

She slowly lowers her head down towards your dripping center, tentatively licking it making your eyes squeeze shut at the small amount of pleasure you were finally getting.

"You've been a bad girl" she says, sending vibrations through your body. 

Her lips wrap around your clit, sucking harshly making you buck your hips. She quickly pins you down, inserting a finger inside of you- still sucking making you gasp and let out a loud moan, completely forgetting about the rule. 

Your eyes open immediately when you feel the pleasure immediately fades. 

"Do you know why I stop-"

"Because I moaned"

The brunette raises an eyebrow at you. "Did you just fucking interrupt me?"    

Your eyes widen as you shake your head, scared of what was gonna happen next. 

She smacks your ass making you yelp. She gets up, walking towards your closet grabbing your box of sex toys and you groan when you realize she's naked. 

"Like what you see darling?" 

You nod, licking your lips making her smirk. She sauntered over to you, climbing on top of your sweaty body, immediately shoving her thigh in between your legs.

"Ride it" she growls and you do as told, immediately wrapping your legs around hers. "You can moan this time princess- let me hear you" 

Your eyes roll back as you feel the pressure against your dripping sex, and you moan even louder when ashley wraps her lips around one of your hardened nipples.

"you like this?" 

You nod, and she grins, shoving her knee into your pussy, making your scream her name. 

"Thats right babygirl, keep going" she whispers, biting your earlobe. 

You're a quivering mess underneath her- and she fucking loves it. 

She watches as you moan out her name, screaming out profanities when she rubs your clit with her thumb. 

Your just about to cum when she removes her body from yours- all the pleasure you once felt now gone. 

You groan making her laugh, leaning down, so shes face to face with your pussy once again, but this time she wastes no time in showing three fingers inside of you, quickly wrapping her lips around your bud.

"ASHLEY"  you scream and she hums making you shake.

"You gonna cum for me baby? Come on, cum in my fucking mouth slut"

Hearing her say that makes your eyes roll into the back of your head and your back arch of the mattress while you ride out your high.

Your girlfriend leans up, kissing you sweetly, seeing as she was in a better mood now that she had let out all her anger on you.

"I love you" she whispers and you smile softly. "I love you too Ash" you tell her truthfully. She hums quietly, pecking your neck gently.

"But, never make me mad like that again." 

You laugh breathlessly, nodding your head at her.

"You got it"

a/n- part 2 where ash rides y/n's face? lemme know:)