babysitter

"fuck" you mumbled, grabbing a pair of black heels and slipping them on as quickly as humanly possible.

Ashley, your girlfriend, was going to be here any second now to babysit your daughter.

You had an important meeting you couldn't miss, and you were very picky about who was aloud to watch Brinley.

You pulled your left heel on, standing up from your bed and quickly walking into your daughters room, where she had just woken up from her nap.

"Hi beautiful! Did you sleep well?" You ask, picking up your one year old and setting her on your hip where she sat comfortably.

She nodded tiredly, her black diamond crested  pacifier Ashley got her still in her mouth.

You kiss her tiny forehead, carrying her to the changing table on the other side of her room, changing her into some clothes since she was only in a diaper.

Her tiny arms wrap around your neck when you pick her back up, carrying her downstairs when you hear the doorbell ring

You figure it's Ashley, and you're proven right when you open the front door to see your girlfriend standing there with a teddy bear making Brin squeal excitedly, reaching out for her.

Ashley takes her from your arms gently, kissing her all over her face making her giggle.

"Hi babies!" She exclaims, giving you a quick kiss while you grab your purse.

"Hi love, um, she just took a nap, so she should be good for now, but if gets fussy then she's probably either hungry or needs a diaper change, but I just changed her diaper so she'll probably be fine but-"

Ashley cuts you off by laughing softly. "Y/n we'll be fine! I promise, just go, you'll be late!" she says, kissing your cheek and playfully pushing you out the door.

You giggle. "Okay, okay, bye baby girl, mommy will be home soon. Bye ash, I love you both"

You blow the two of them kiss as you run out the door, quickly getting in your car and driving to work.

Time skip

You sigh, getting out of your car, being sure to grab your purse and keys.

You unlock your front door, walking in quietly, not sure if Brinley is sleeping or not.

"Hello?" You whisper, and your eyes furrow when you get no response.

You set your purse down, venturing into the living room, smiling widely when you see what was happening.

Ashley and Brin had made a pillow fort, with a big enough door for the two of them to see the TV.

Brin was asleep on Ashley's chest, ash's arms wrapped carefully around her small body while she slept as well.

You tip-toed over to them, carefully picking your daughter up, careful not to wake her or Ashley.

You carry her up to her room, where you gently place her in her crib, freezing when she stirs a little.

You walk back downstairs, shaking your girlfriend gently making her groan.

"Ash? Baby? C'mon, let's go up to bed" you whisper, making her open her hazel
Eyes and get up, following you into your bedroom where you two cuddled for the rest of the night.