"you like this?" II

recap

"You gonna cum for me baby? Come on, cum in my fucking mouth slut"

Hearing her say that makes your eyes roll into the back of your head and your back arch of the mattress while you ride out your high.

Your girlfriend leans up, kissing you sweetly, seeing as she was in a better mood now that she had let out all her anger on you.

"I love you" she whispers and you smile softly. "I love you too Ash" you tell her truthfully. She hums quietly, pecking your neck gently.

"But, never make me mad like that again."

You laugh breathlessly, nodding your head at her.

"You got it"

end of recap

Ashleys body collapses onto yours as she messily sucks and pulls your hardened nipples making you let out a whine.

"mhm, i pleasured you, now its my turn"

You smirk as you watch your sexy girlfriend climb onto your face, her dripping sex inches away from your mouth.

You shove your tongue inside her, swirling it around and sucking on her clit making her let out a high pitched moan. 

"shit, babygirl! just like that!"

you continue to eat her out, doing everything you know she likes, trying to make her cum. 

she grabs a fistful of your hair, pulling you closer to her pussy as you continue to devour her. 

"you taste so good" you mumble, sending vibrations through her body causing her to moan. "fuck y/n, you and that damn mouth"

you laugh, sucking on her bud harder as she grinds her hips into your face making you moan.

"o-oh god, baby, dont stop" she throws her head back, her breasts bouncing as she grinds against yout tongue.

you can tell shes close, so you add in two fingers, pumping in and out, knowing it'll send her over the edge. 

"Y/N" she screams as she releases into your mouth. you swallow her juices as she climbs off of you, kissing you sloppily, moaning when she tastes herself on your tongue. 

"im tired" you whisper, your eyes drooping making your girlfriend laugh weakly. "me too, get some sleep babygirl, you deserve it."

she wraps her arms around your small body, moving so you can lay your head on her naked chest.

"goodnight ash" you whisper lovingly making her smile softly.

"goodnight y/n"

a/n: kinda hate this, but u wanted a part II so, here it is lol- sorry its so short.