will you be my friend?

TRIGGERING LANGUAGE

"GO TO HELL YOU USELESS FUCKING DYKE" your ex-boyfriend screamed, while kicking you in the stomach making you cry out in pain.

You and Cole had dated for a year before you broke up with him because you were a lesbian, but unfortunately your ex-boyfriend just happened to be a homophobic asshole.

"please, please stop" you cried out, but he just laughed, kicking you one more time before running away, leaving you alone, in pain in front of your locker looking pathetic.

You ignore the pain as you get up, grabbing your backpack and walking out of school, groaning when you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. You hunch over, your hands clutching your abdomen.

"Oh god" you cry, feeling your knees become weak. You couldn't take the bus, it had already left and you had failed your driving test making it so the only way you could get home was by walking.

Normally, you would have just rode home with a friend. But since you came out, all your friends started to bully you. At first it was just harmless teasing, but soon that turned into them slamming you into lockers and hurting you both physically and mentally.

You sob as you start your walk home, wincing in pain with every step you took. "Almost there y/n, you can do this." You say to yourself as you walk up the driveway of your house, unlocking the front door and collapsing inside.

You pull out your phone, crying. "Hey siri look up, look up ways to make, make friends" you say. At this point, you were desperate for someone to care about you.

"here's what i found on the web for 'how to make friends'" the robotic voice answers and you sniffle, scrolling through the different websites. 

However- there was one that caught your eye.

sell your soul to satan and he'll do whatever you please!

are you in need of something specific? Well, sell your soul to satan and he'll be sure to give you whatever it is you want! Just follow these exact instructions...

You furrow your eyebrows, clicking on the link and reading through the directions. You figured it was probably fake, but again, you were desperate.

You walk into your bathroom following what the link tells you to do.

"I want a friend, in exchange for my soul" you say. You wait, four, five minutes before sighing. It didn't work. 

Your about to go to sleep when you hear a voice.

"Really? A friend? Damn thats depressing." You jump at the unfamiliar voice, spinning around quickly only to be met with a tall red-haired girl.

"W-who are y-you?" you ask, shaking in fear.

"Who do you think I am darling? Im Lucifer" You squint your eyes in disbelief, "you're satan?" you ask and she rolls her eyes.

"First of all, I hate that word and second,  don't act so surprised, you should be happy, I'm here to be your friend" the brown eyed girl tells you. 

"Um... okay, what should I call you?" 

"Fuck. I didn't think of that, um whats a popular human name?"

"Uh, Ashley?"

"Ashley it is then." 

You nod, smiling. "Alright then, Ashley, what do you want to do?"  She rolls her eyes, "I dont know what do you- whoa what the hell happened to your stomach?" 

Your eyes widen, and your hands immediately fly towards the hem of your shirt to pull it down. Unfortunately, Ashleys hands are faster, she quickly pulls your shirt up and growls when she see's the multiple bruises that have formed there.