cuddles

written in ashley's pov :)

I sighed as I walked through the door, closing it gently behind me, being sure not to wake up y/n.

I looked over, checking the clock and groaning quietly when I saw how late it was. I had been hoping to come home from the studio early and spend some time with my wife, but clearly that didn't work out the way I wanted it to.

I stumbled up the stairs, walking towards the room y/n and I shared, immediately walking towards the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes and turning on the shower.

I washed my hair and body before getting out, putting on some pajamas and climbing into bed. I spooned y/n, tucking my face into her neck and exhaling loudly.

I pressed light kisses onto her soft skin, and she squirmed, whining quietly.

"Ash?"

"Yeah baby?"

A grin made its way across her face as she turned around, hugging me tightly.

"I missed you" she mumbled and I pouted, "I know princess, I missed you too, what'd you do today?" She sighed, wiggling a bit to try and get more comfortable before answering.

"Nothing exciting, just cleaned, watched TV and answered some fan DM's"

I smiled. Y/n had always been very attentive with fans, both mine and hers, and I thought it was adorable how much she loved and adored them. It made me even happier how much my fans loved her, not that it would matter, but its always nice to have your fan base approve of the person you love.

"Oh yeah? You didnt get any hate right?" I asked, my protective side suddenly coming out making y/n giggle. "No baby, no hate"

I hummed, stroking her hair as we sat in a comfortable silence. "Go to sleep baby" I whispered, as I watched her y/e/c eyes slowly close.

"I love you, Ashley"

"I love you too, y/n, sweet dreams"