birthday

in honor of ash's b-day i made this- enjoy

"Ash, baby, wake up" you whispered, peppering your girlfriends face with kisses making her giggle. 

"Morning baby" she hummed, not opening her eyes but instead puckering her lips for a kiss. 

You leaned down, kissing her quickly making her groan. "C'mon I need more than that" "No, morning breath" she rolled her eyes, smiling at you. "Yeah, but its my birthday." You groan, knowing you cant argue with that. 

You and Ashley had a rule, whenever its someones birthday, the other has to do everything they say. You lean down, kissing her, surprised that it wasnt as bad as you thought it would be.

"mmm, happy birthday baby" you say and Ashley grins.

"thanks babygirl" she says, kissing your nose making you scrunch it up.

"What do you want to do today?" you ask her and she thinks for a minute before smiling from ear-to-ear.

"nothing." you furrow your eyebrows, confused. "what do you mean?" 

"I dont want to do anything but stay in bed all day and watch disney movies together. You giggle, nodding. "Alright! I'll go start breakfast in bed, you stay here and put on a movie, okay?" She nods.

"alright baby, thank you."

"You're welcome love" 

You walk down to the kitchen, making french toast for the two of you. When you're finished, you walk back upstairs, smiling at the sight in front of you.

Ashleys curled up in a ball, watching Lilo and Stitch on Netflix.

"Here baby, its ready." You hand her the plate and she kisses you happily, taking you off guard.

"Thank you so much"

"Anything for the birthday girl"

a/n this was so short and rushed im sorry- but i'll double update to make up for it i promise