[ Chapter 52 : New Hair ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

I hear Herobrine continue to scream in the room as I sit down here in the dining room.

" It's been a day, why is the cleansing spell taking so long? " I asked as I look up at Lucinda who is sitting down on the opposite of the table.

" It depends on how strong the dark magic is, the ones who cleanse them has to fight the dark magic that is resisting them " she said.

" You guy's sure know a lot about magic " I said.

" Witches are crafty you know " she said.

" I don't know actually " I said, she snickers.

The screaming continues and I look outside the window to see Laurence and Hayden walking side by side as their back faces me.

" Since when they aren't tearing each others throat? " I asked.

" You didn't know?, After teaching that dragon taming trick to Laurence, they both are getting closer, since the truth was revealed " Lucinda said.

I smile and see them laughing a little from the looks of it.

I stood up from the chair and walk away from the dining room, walking to the table where there's a jug of water, I pick up the cup and pour the water in.

I take a sip then look up at my reflection at the mirror on the wall, I stare at myself for a moment when my eyes averted to my hair on the right.

It's shorter then the others, I gasp and look down at my shoulder holding my hair, I scoff and let go of it.

Must've got cut when I was in battle.

I turn to my right and leave the parlor, I walk down the hallway and head over to the entrance when I stop and turn to my right to the storage where I hear giggling.

I furrow my eyebrows and approach the door.

I turn the door knob.

" Is everything alright in here– " I see Mariko and Courtney kissing.

" Oh god! " I slam the door shut.

" Y/n! " I hear Courtney shouts.

" You guys just met! " I shout back.

" I don't fucking care! " Courtney said with a laugh, I chuckle and shake my head.

I walk away just chuckling about them, I leave Aphmau's mansion and head down a path to Cadenza's house, I knock on the door five times.

The door opens and see Cadenza standing there.

" Y/n, what can I do for you? " She asked.

" Uhh, I was thinking you could help me with a problem " I hold my short hair on my right shoulder.

" Oh, so you finally decided to cut it huh? " She asked gesturing to my long hair on my left shoulder that is down to my stomach length.

" Haha, it probably got cut by a sword during the battle, I'm just wondering if you could help but from the looks of it- "

" I take it back " she said, I smile.

" You know how I am when it comes to cutting hair " she opens the door and I see her hair that is long down to her back waist.

" Just fix my hair " I enter the room and look around her house.

" Nothing changed for the past three months we were gone " I said.