[ Chapter 4 : Beer ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Hi, Y/n? " The guy asked.

He has jet black hair and green emerald eyes.

" Ash " I said and take off my sword from my back.

" What is it now? " He asked.

" Got any new swords? " I asked as I show him the blade of my sword has broken into two parts.

" Well " he walks away from the counter and to the shelf behind him.

He opens it and take out a sword wrapped in a fabric. He turns back to me and place it on the table, he unwraps it.

" It's made out of silver and iron, maybe you can use your magic and make it pretty, like you face " he said, I snicker.

" Another compliment and you can say hi to grandma in heaven " I said, he chuckles.

" I'm serious, you keep breaking your sword, try an enchantment so it wouldn't break " he said.

" I'm not that strong, I could die doing that kind of spell, I need an enchantment book and a library for that, I don't have that much experience as well " I said as I take it by the handle.

I put it up in front of me, and put it back down.

" On second thought " I said as I hover my hand over the handle.

A purple sandy string flows around the handle and the sword levitate as I see the blade slowly has something written on it and it drops down to the counter. (Pic above)

" Wow " I look up to see the girl with jet black hair and green emerald eyes.

" That's cool " she said.

" Thanks Natalie " I said.

" Here " I pay Ash as he catch the pouch of gold.

" It is beautiful " he said.

" Thanks " I said and put it in it's sheath.

" What does it mean? " Natalie asked.

" It's a family crest " I said.

" Where are you heading this time? " Ash asked.

" I just go where ever my feet take me and where my horses run to " I said.

" What happens if you have a dead end? " Natalie asked.

" Then I'll find a way " I said and put the sword on my back.

" Why won't you stay?, There's an event tonight at the Lord's castle for his daughter's birthday " Ash said.

" You want me to be there? " I asked.

" It's been two years since you left Ayesgarth " he said.

" We have a spare room " Natalie said as she walk away to the back with a dagger in her hand, I sighed.

" Fine, take care of Raven, I'm going to the tavern " I said.

" It's a horse " Natalie shouts from the back

" Shut up " I said.

I walk out of the blacksmith and down the path, to the tavern. I enter and head to the far corner. A woman approach.

" One beer " I said, she nodded and walk away.

I take off my sword and lean it against the wall. I place my hand on my neck and turn my head as it cracks.