[ Chapter 48 : From The Other Side ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

I pant as I continue to run through the woods with Laurence, we all split up while our horses are not with us, and now we're chased by mobs, the sky has turned dark as mobs spawn everywhere.

I don't know what's going on with me but I'm exhausted, I never get exhausted so quick.

" Wait " I pant and lean against a tree, I swallow a lump in my throat.

" We just ran for five minutes " Laurence said.

" I don't know what's wrong with me " I try to catch up my breath.

" Come on " he wrap my arm around his shoulder.

" I need a minute " I said.

" Okay, calm down " he put my arm down and I lean against the tree.

I lean my head back and soon caught up to my breath.

" Want to try a pearl? " He asked as he takes out a small green ball.

" We never try it before but let's try " I hold him arm and he throws the pearl very far away.

I then hear groaning, we turn and see a zombie along with a creeper.

" Uhh, how long does it take for the pearl to land? " I asked.

The creeper stood in front of us as it start making a hissing sound.

" Not long " he said.

The creep was about to explode and Laurence wrap his arms around me when nothing happened, we pull apart and see we're in a different area.

" Where are we? " I asked.

" I don't know but we're close to him " we both turn around to the blue light and see it's bigger than we thought.

" What is he doing? " Laurence asked.

I look at Herobrine who is in the middle of the beam with dark particles dispersing out of his body to five different directions, I watch to the one particle that is flowing to our right and see it's still travelling far away in the distance passing the forest we are in.

" Whatever he is doing we need to stop him " I said.

" He's trying to drain every magic the earth has "

Laurence and I turn around to see Hayden, Laurence stood in front of me and hold his sword up.

" Where were you? " I asked.

" I came in the nether and got what I need "

Our eyes widened once he takes out a white star that has purple aura around it making it glimmer in the sun.

" A nether star, where did you get that? " Laurence asked.

" It's part of the plan " he said.

" Cut to the chase " I said.

" This is the source of his immortal life, he holds it while someone stabs him, he's dead " he said.

" How do you know? " Laurence asked.

" Because it was our spell " a man with brunette hair and dark brown eyes behind him.

" Who are you? " Laurence asked.

" Notch, Herobrine's brother " he said.

" But your supposed to be dead " I said.

" I was, until your father in law resurrected us " he turns to me.