[ Chapter 41 : Get To Know ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

I put the berry in Laurence's mouth and he smiles.

" Feed yourself " I said.

" I'm tired " he pouts, I snicker as my cheek flush red and feed him more.

" I'm gonna barf " Katelyn said.

He put some in my mouth and I couldn't help it as my cheeks becomes more redder, I swear my blood is just boiling.

" It's not like your not going to do it either " Eddie said.

" I will never " Katelyn said.

" I doubt that " Lucinda said.

" Hey, let the married couple spend their time together, we're going to battle an immortal anyways " Gene said.

" He's right " Mariko smiles at Gene.

I lean against Laurence and shrug as he put another berry in my mouth, we all surround the camp fire as the moon is halfway up in the middle of the sky.

" Why don't we play a game? " I asked.

" Are you five? " Garroth asked.

" I don't know, are you smart? " Laurence asked, Garroth snickers.

Laurence and I put the berries aside.

" What game are we playing? " Mariko asked as she stood up from the stone she was sitting on and sit down next to Gene.

" How about we just talk about our. . . .personalities? " Katelyn asked.

" Why? " Eddie asked.

" You know, to get to know each other better " she said.

" I'll start first, since I just arrived here out of the blue " Mariko said.

I sit up and hug my legs up to my chest.

" Hi, I'm Mariko Murakami, I grew up in a town called Xynnar and have been living there for the past 28 years of my life, I have four older brothers, I'm the youngest " she said.

" I grew up in a family culture that doesn't want to be a part of any magic tricks and I myself don't plan to be a part of any magic tricks, so we are trained to use swordsmanship when we are children's " she said.

" It's a tough life " she said.

We all just sit here and stare at her.

" What? " She asked.

We all look away.

" I'll go next? " I asked.

" Y/n M/n Zvahl " I said and Laurence smiles when I mentioned my last name.

" I'm from Ayesgarth, shitty things happen when I was little and the first thing I ever regretted doing was playing around the village and bumped into the lord, my dad was decapitated at the spot " I said.

" I practice magic after that which was taught by Kal and Viveca whom I just found out about cause they place a some kind of block spell in my mind and other shit did they did, I bumped into this idiot " I collide my shoulder with Laurence, he snickers.

" We both had journey's together than bumped into these Eddie and his sister who almost killed the both of us, well Laurence to be exact, I revived him and this happened " I twirl the white strand of my hair around my index finger.

" I always wonder how you got that " Lucinda said.

" After years pass we got into some more shit, I almost got killed by a werewolf venom, almost eaten alive by their vampire sister " I gesture to Eddie.