[ Chapter 27 : The Bad Part ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.  

" Mason's friend Noelle was the one feeding off Reneé, not mother " Meadow said as she wipe the blood off her chin with the rag.

" You died 8 years ago when you were 15 " Courtney said.

" You mean during the wolf attack at camp? " She asked.

" How are you alive?, You guys were cover in bite marks " Eddie said.

" That's when Mason comes in, he healed mother and I with his blood when they found us in the snow " she said.

" Then what happened?, You still look young " I said.

" I turned five years ago, I died with Mason's blood in my system, I stopped aging, I'm an immortal now " she said.

" How did you die? " Laurence asked.

" When we were in the woods I thought I was bitten by a normal wolf and it would heal, three years later I'm dead " she said.

" You were bitten by a werewolf, their teeth has venom in them, you basically died from that " I said.

" And mother? " Courtney asked.

" She died from an illness " she said.

" You obviously can't do magic, so who made the daylight bracelet? " Eddie asked.

" I don't know, Mason got it for me, he has a friend who does magic " she said.

" Can you stop? " Courtney asked.

" Stop what? "

" Your killing these people, you need to get out of here before anyone else kills you " Laurence said.

" Drinking blood is the only way for us to survive and not desiccate " she said.

" Well can't you just have a sip of blood once a day? " Eddie asked.

" There's two types of vampires, the good part and the bad part, I'm the bad part " she said.

" What does that mean? " I asked.

" Good parts knows how to control their blood lust, me however, I can't control it, if I want to feed, I feed, even if it means to rip someone's head off, I'm a ripper " she said.

" Was it all you? " Courtney asked.

" Was what? " She asked.

" The dead people, was it all you?! " She shouts.

" Courtney " I place my hand on her shoulder to stop her.

" Yes, it was me sis, I'm sorry but I can't help it " Meadow said.

" I'm going to get a hold of this " Laurence holds the bracelet.

" We already set a barrier spell around the house, no vampire can enter or walk out " I said.

" In the meantime, we'll look for the other three " Courtney walks over to the door, she swings it open and Meadow scream when the sun shines at her immediately.

She vamp speed to the corner in the shadow and pant as the burn on her face heals.

" I'll go with her " Eddie walk out and shut the door.

" I'll keep an eye on her while you guys search " I turn to Laurence.

" Take care " he said, and I smile, he walks out of the door and I turn to Meadow.

" You do know I'm a vampire, I'm fast and strong " she holds the canister bottle we fill with blood.

" And I have magic, I drank vervain, I cast a spell to protect myself "