i guess this is goodbye..

......

NAWT ME MAKING THE TITLE DRAMATIC CHILE I'M NOT LEAVING THE APP IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT KAJSHDHSIS.

or at least I'm not leaving the app for now....

ANYWAYS.

let's get serious cause this situation is actually a tremendously stressful and serious subject...

so, I'm here to announce that I'm officially... after almost a whole year, leaving the mattia fandom.

I'm one of the many people that have always been by mattia's side and genuinely loved the boy with every piece of my heart.
I knew he had done a lot of fucked up shit but I and many others thought that he had finally matured and became a better person.
I felt so proud of him for thinking that he had finally changed... and now I feel lied to.
I feel betrayed and embarrassed of myself for thinking he could actually fucking change..

I tried to hold on... thinking that maybe there's more to the story.. but nope. he's a piece of fucking shit.

even his biggest fanpages are leaving the fandom. he's basically done for.. and maybe that's good.

so yeah... mattia thank you.. from the bottom of my heart.. for making me smile and feel happy at my worst times. you actually managed to always have a way of making me feel content.. but I can't keep supporting a person like you .. I would actually be sick in the head..

and if you guys don't mind, please don't ask me any questions about the whole recent situation.. I'm really not in the mood to talk about it at all.

I'm keeping this story up though... cause I put a lot of work into it and it's basically the main reason I gained my followers.

I might also leave the wattpad community... give me a week to think about it..

but for now...

I'm turning into a rudy pankow fanpage 😌

LOOK AT MY HUSBAND.

anyways... not me lowkey crying about the mattia situation.. i feel like I just got betrayed by a person that had a special spot in my heart.
like actually... i feel like a fool.
he tricked all of us... and I thought he would change... i hate him but I hope life treats him good, like he a piece of shit but I still wish him the best.

mattia you lost a good one bitch 😒

anyways I NEED TO STOP SAYING ANYWA- ... if you want to unfollow go ahead, but for the ones that stay....

I'm yalls daddy now 🤝😊