Chapter 60

I can't find a song😭

I woke up the next day by the sun blinding me... I turned my head and saw Mattia next to me peacefully sleeping, he had his arm wrapped around my waist...

I smiled at myself and turned around to face him..I started planting kisses all over his face making his lips form a smile.

That's when I heard the front door open making me flinch.. I then heard familiar voices, Mattia groaned.

"I forgot to tell you tha-"

Mattia was about to say but, he got interrupted...

"Mattia? Gaby? Are you guys in he-"

Kairi said barging in the room making me scream, Mattia was quick to cover both of our bodies with the covers.. Kairi's eyes widened as he entered the room and he screamed like a little girl.

"MY EYES!"

He run out of the room screaming and shut the door behind him.. I stood there in shock, I slowly turned to Mattia and saw him trying to hold his laughter in.

"Yeah.. About that.. I forgot to tell you that the boys were going to come.. I just didn't know what time.."

He said as he awkwardly scratched his neck, I threw a pillow at him.

"Congratulations! Now poor Olaf is traumatized for the rest of his life!"

I said as I laid back down making Mattia burst into laughter.

"Guys?"

I heard Alejandro's voice behind the door..

"Yes?"

"Did you do the nasty?"

I heard Kairi's frightened voice, I felt my cheeks heat up while Mattia was laughing his ass off.

"It's not funny!"

I gritted through my teeth but, Mattia kept laughing like a psychopath..

"Did we interrupt something orrrrrr"

Roshaun said making the rest of them giggle.

"No you didn't! We'll be out in a minute"

"Whatever you sayyy"

They all answered back in sync, I sighed and tried getting up to head to the bathroom but I felt Mattia's arm wrap around my waist, pulling me down.

"I don't want to get up princess"

Mattia groaned while burying his face in my neck making me smile.

"We have to, come on, I'll go take a shower, I'll be out in a bit"

I said as I got up and headed towards the bathroom.

"Can I join?"

I heard him say and I knew he had that stupid smirk across his face.

"Maybe some other time"

I yelled back as a small smile appeared on my face..

"Ughh finee, I'm gonna use the second bathroom "

There's a second bathroom in a cabin?
A few minutes later I heard the bedroom door open and close, leaving me by myself.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie..I walked out and found them all sitting on the living room couch, I smiled and sat next to them.