Chapter 67

"... I sit by myself, talking to the moon... Trying to get to you"

(NEW JERSEY BOYS SUPPORTERS YOU KNOW THAT THIS SONG HITS DIFFERENT)

It's been two weeks...two weeks since Mattia ended things with me..
Two weeks since I've even spoken a word to him.. He would occasionally say a "hello" or a "how are you?" but I would ignore him..
He has also been sending me a lot of texts.. But I haven't even looked at them once..
They probably are going to make me feel worse than I already do..

I also managed to switch seats in every class me and Mattia have together..
Want to guess who he's sitting with now..?

Violet.. Yes.. I guess their little "Fling" has started again...
Does it hurt..?
Yes.
Am I able to do something..?
No.

I entered the classroom.. It was last period and we had English..
In this class, I sit alone .. At the very back of the classroom, kairi and Alejandro are sitting at the desk right next to mine.
I was drawing in my sketchbook.. Drawing really helps me get my mind off.. My life.. It's a way of relaxing..

"Goodmorning class!"

Mrs Hall said as she walked in the classroom.. I didn't even look up at her.. Didn't care enough to..

"Mattia and Violet... You guys are late"

I heard her say and that caused my head  to shot up...

And after two whole weeks.. My eyes met his beautiful eyes..

"Sorry, we were busy"

Violet said smirking..
But Mattia didn't say anything.. His attention was on me..
Damn he really moved on in a time spam of two weeks..

This is why I avoided looking at him.. Because every time I look into his eyes.. I remember him looking at mine and telling me that he loves me..

But the way I was looking at him right now.. Actually The look I was giving him right now.. It was different.
It showed pure disgust.

"Well I'm letting you go with this one but , don't be late again"

The teacher said.. Mattia's eyes didn't leave mine..
That was till I shook my head and paid attention back to my scetchbook..

"Mattia stop daydreaming and go to
your seat!"

I heard Mrs Hall say making the class laugh a bit..

"Sorry miss"

He excused himself and sat next to Violet..
I sighed and looked at Alejandro & kairi..

"Forget about him"

Alejandro whispered to me.

"What he said"

Kairi said pointing to Alejandro.. I slightly giggled and turned my attention towards the teacher...

How.. How did he move on so quickly.. Maybe it's because he never actually loved me..I've said it a lot of times and I'm going to say it again.
I was just a way to ease the pain he was feeling.. A way to fill the void he had.
I hate him.
It's okay though, he himself said the right people will not walk out of my life..
Guess he wasn't the right one.

I arrived home pretty late.. Because I went on a walk to clear my thoughts..
As soon as I entered my room I spotted a box on my bed.. I gulped..