Chapter 53

".. Yeah she bad ain't she?"

*Short time skip*

Today it's our one month anniversary with Mattia... I can't believe it's been a whole month.. It just seems crazy to me..
He said he is taking me somewhere special and I'm actually very excited.

It's Friday today and I just got back from school.. He is picking me up at 5 so I should start getting ready..I took a shower and then went to pick an outfit to wear..

I just wore a white cropped sweater with some light blue high waisted jeans, I also added a belt cause why not..
I straighten my hair and applied some mascara & lipgloss.
Mattia texted me that he was here making a smile form on my face.

I headed down the stairs, feeling excited..
I spotted my mother in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, Mattia's picking me up, I won't come home too late"

I said to her as I gave her a hug..

"Alright have fun honey!"

She smiled, I grabbed my phone & my keys and headed out the door.. There he was, leaving on his car, hands in pockets and a smirk formed on his face.

I walked over to him and he hugged me, picking me up and spinning me around making me giggle..

" Happy one month baby"

He said putting me down, I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Damn I managed to bare with you for a whole month"

I said smiling making him roll his eyes and flash a small smile.

"Shut up and get in the car before I change my mind"

I laughed as I got in the car.. I still don't know where he is taking me but I hope it isn't somewhere that I have to be "fancy" or whatever because I'm not really dressed up for that occasion. .. The whole car ride we were just vibing to music till the car made a stop.

"We're here"

He said smiling as he got out of the car and opened the car door for me.

"What a gentleman"

I smiled..i I looked in awe at the sight in front of me.
It was a small but very cute café.. It was beautiful the way it was decorated made it stand out from its surroundings..
I smiled and looked up at him.

"Mattia this is beautiful"

He smiled as he interacted our fingers..

"Not as beautiful as you"

He smiled as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"fucking cheesy ass"

He smiled and we entered the beautiful Café..
We sat down and a waiter gave us the menus... He stared at me making Mattia give him a death stare..
I almost drooled seeing all these delicious desserts on the menu.. But I decided to just order some waffles.. Keeping it simple.. Mattia ordered the same thing.

"I swear if that guy looks at you one more fucking time I I'm gonna beat the shit out of him"

He gritted through his teeth making slightly laugh.. I grabbed his hand and his expression immediately softened..

"Calm down Rocky balboa, just don't pay attention to him"

He nodded his head and we proceeded to eat our food.. He made me laugh out loud a lot of times which caused the whole store to give us weird looks.. I'm surprised we haven't gotten kicked out yet..

Once we were finished, we grabbed our stuff and waited for the bill.. Unfortunately, the waiter from before came to our table.. Oh no.

"here's your bill"

He said politely and Mattia grabbed it out of his hands.. He then looked at me smiling, I smiled back to be polite.. But he continued to stare at me.. It was getting creepy..so Mattia stepped in.

"MY girlfriend is beautiful isn't she?" "

My eyes widened at his sentence as I saw the kid snap out of his thoughts.. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.. I wanted to laugh but I didn't want to come out as rude..

" Um.. Sir I - "

He stuttered...but Mattia wasn't having it.

"Get away from her before I actually start to get aggressive"

He said with sarcastic smile making the kid nod and walk away.. I stared at him with a small smirk.

"Anger issues be like"

I said and he laughed  while getting up, he grabbed my hand and kissed it..

"nope it's just you're only mine baby "

I blushed but played it off by rolling my eyes, we made our way to the exit and walked back to his car.

"Well I got another surprise for you"

He said as we entered the car, I looked at him confused but excited.

"What is It?"

He smiles as he dug his hand in his pockets.. I looked at him in awe as he took out a small box..

He opened it to reveal a necklace.. He looked at me with a smile as leaned in and told me to hold my hair up (don't take this the wrong way horny ass mothe-)

He put the necklace on me and I smiled.. He cupped my cheeks...

"Read what it says on it"

I smiled and did as he said so.. The necklace was a diamond or something, with a silver writing on it.. There was a date on it.. Which I immediately recognized.

"They day you asked me to be yours"

I whispered as memories of that day flashed through my mind..

He smiled as he connected his forehead with mine..

"Probably the best decision I've ever made"

I smiled at his comment and gave him a soft kiss..

"It's beautiful, thank you Tia"

"No problem, love"

He smiled as he leaned in, kissing my lips softly.. Our lips moved in sync... It quickly turned into a make out session.. I suddenly felt his bands on my thigh, moving upwards.

"WOAH, we're in front of a café"

I said laughing as I pulled away making him laugh...

"Let's go to my place then"

He winked making me laugh..

"Sure"

Yes.