Chapter 51

"had to let you know you're mine.."

I got up the next morning with a huge grin formed on my face...
I still can't believe what happened yesterday.. The words he used.. Everything was amazing... I didn't know he could be this soft...

I got up to brush my teeth and use the bathroom.. It's been a while since I've actually wore something decent to school..
Let's see..

(das a skirt but let's act as if they are pants)

I brushed my hair and headed down the stairs.. I saw my mom making breakfast and smiled to myself.

"Goodmorning mommy"

I said as I gave her a hug.

"Morning Gaby!"

I smiled as I sat down at the table, she placed a plate full of pancakes in front of me making me smile.. Yay.food.
I ate as I scrolled through social media, till I heard a car outside.. I got up, grabbed my phone and backpack and kissed my mother goodbye.

"Goodmorning Yall"

"Goodmorning Gaby!"

They all yelled in sync, I took a seat between Mattia and Kairi..
Mattia looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek causing me to blush.

"Goodmorning princess"

He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder..
I smiled at him.. I turned my attention towards the boys and saw their jaws dropped...

I then remembered that we haven't told them that we are together.. I don't think we have even told them that we made up... Oop.

"Wait, you guys made up? FREAKING FINALLY DUDE"

Robert yelled.

"We're happy you love birds are on good terms"

Alvaro said.. Me and Mattia looked at each other smiling.

"Okay so you gon tell them or should I?"

I asked Mattia and he laughed..

"Go for it"

He said, I turned my attention back to the boys, they had a look of confusion across their face..

"Well I guess I'm just going to straight up say it... Mattia and I are official"

I smiled as I saw their expressions immediately change.. A huge grin appeared on their face..

"YES FOR GOD'S SAKE WHY DID IT TAKE YOU GUYS SO DAMN LONG"

Roshaun yelled and I smiled..

"A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THESE TWO CUTIES"

Alejandro said as he started clapping..

"YOU ARE DRIVING DIPSHIT STOP CLAPPING LIKE A FUCKING SEAL"

Roshaun said as he slapped the back of Ale's neck..

"I'm honestly fucking ready for the wedding already, get a big cake"

Kairi said with excitement on his face making me burst into laughter.

"I'm actually so happy for you two it's insane"

Alvaro said.

"Me too!"

Robert added and I gave them all a huge smile.

"You guys are really annoying"

Mattia said as he playfully rolled his eyes whilst smiling..

"Shut up Dino, you  better not break her heart or I will beat you the fuck up, nO cAp"

Kairi said as he playfully punched Mattia's shoulder..

"I won't, we made a promise"

Mattia said and interacted our fingers.

"Also call me Dino one more fucking time Olaf and I'll beat yo ass, go built a snowman with Anna or sum"

Mattia said causing everyone to burst into laughter..
These guys are weird.. I love it honestly.

2 minutes left till the bell for the end of second period rings..we have lunch after ..
I layed my head on my desk.. Waiting for the bell to ring..
Mattia layed his head next to mine.. Looking in my eyes with a huge smile across his face.

"Stop staring at me weirdo"

I said slightly blushing while turning my head to face the opposite direction.
I heard him giggle as he started playing with my hair..

"So I can't admire what's mine?"

I turned back to his direction with a huge smile on my face..

"Cheesy"

Was all I said making him roll his eyes playfully..
His lines were Cheesy.. But I loved them..

"Shut uppppp"

He groaned throwing his head back.. Just then, the bell rung making me let out a sigh or relief..

"Mattia get your ass up and let's go eat"

I groaned as I grabbed his arm.

"Each other? YESSIRRRR"

He said smirking making a smile appear on my face.

"Just shut up and walk"

I said while laughing, he interacted our fingers and I felt the butterflies in my stomach again..

"Whatever you say baby"

My heart melted at the way he called me..
I have no words to describe the way I feel when I'm around him.. Like I really don't.. It's just when I'm around him..I'm always happy.. He never fails to make me laugh or smile.. I'm glad I have the opportunity to be with someone like him.. I'm probably the luckiest girl on earth.

Yes

Yes.