Chapter 31

"Choose a lover... You've got me all tied up"

"Gabriella get your ass out of bed it's literally 3pm"

Kairi's voice interrupted my peaceful sleep..
Fuck.

"Yall kept me up till 6 am so shut the fuck up"

I yawned and he threw a pillow at me..
WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE THROWING PILLOWS AT ME?

"just get up before I drag your ass outta bed"

He said and headed downstairs.
I sighed and got up, i went to the bathroom, did the usual and changed into black sweats and a Grey hoodie.

I didn't sleep well at all, because Mattia was on my mind all night long..
This fucking kid.
I walked downstairs and saw them all sitting at the living room table, with plates full of pancakes in front of them.

"If there isn't any left for me, I'm leaving the house and never talking to any of you ever again"

They just laughed.. Ha so yall think this is a joke.. Alright. I see the type of person you are.

"In the kitchen smartass"

Alejandro said and I smiled, yay food.
I grabbed a plate and  went back to the living room.

"So what's the plan for today?"

Robert asked.

"Well considering it's already 3 pm  and the party starts at 7:00 and Gabriella definitely is going to need at least an hour to get ready, we don't have much time to do stuff , we could go to McDonald's or something though"

Alejandro said and everyone agreed with him.

So that's what we basically did, we went to McDonald's and then to target to mess around.
We came back home at around 5:30.

"Ok shit, i gotta start getting ready"

I said as I stomped up the stairs.

"Ughhh girlsss"

I heard Alvaro say.

"Alvaro shut yo ass up"

I closed the door behind me and got the dress out of my bag.. It looks really pretty..
I then went to the bathroom and started doing my makeup while listening to depressing songs.. Yeah that's my life..

"GOD GABRIELLA ARE YOU READY YET?"

Alejandro yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!"

I said as i got up and headed downstairs.
(A/n this girls body makes me feel hella insecure)