Chapter 61

"I have loved you since we were 18.."

(I know that they're not 18 but this song is literally stuck in my head and I have to do something about it😭)

ALSO WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 200K READS TFSFWFW🥺

"I'm tired of being single"

Alvaro groaned.. We were currently on our way to school.. This weekend was really fun, they helped me get my mind off some things... But it's now Monday again.. Great, just great.

"I honestly like the single life.. Freedom"

Robert said making me give him a death stare.

"So you're telling me that when you're in a relationship with someone you don't feel free?"

I asked, he took a minute to answer..

"I mean technically, yeah"

And that sir, is the reason you'll stay single for the rest of your life:)
I didn't answer, I just slowly nodded, still giving him a death stare.

"Man I just want a girl, just someome I could talk to all night long... I don't want a perfect girl.. Just someone to be silly with.. Someone who treats me well and loves being around me...  a girlfriend that can be my best friend.. Man I just need someone to love me.. Just for me..just love who I am.. "

Kairi said and I felt my heart shatter at that very moment.. He then slowly turned to me and Mattia.. A smile appeared on his face..

" I want what you guys have.. "

I felt my cheeks heat as a wide smile formed on my face..

"I'm not kidding, your bond is special, I know that you two are very young but that makes  It heartwarming .. Just the looks you give each other.. The fact that there is always a smile on both of your faces when you're with one another.. The little things..the little things show how much in love you are.. And what makes it more beautiful is the fact that you guys fell in love with each other but, you had no intentions for that.. No forced chemistry or anything like that.. Just a connection created on its own.."

He paused for a bit..

" I've never  seen my boy truly in love before.. And let me tell you it's the most heartwarming thing ever "

He said with a smile referring to Mattia... Kairi's words really touched my heart.. I'm sorry but how is this kid still single?
No for real, tell ME WHY THE FUCK-..
oop sorry back to the story.

I smiled and pulled him in for a hug..

" You are the purest human being in this whole entire world.. And you'll find the one Kai.. You just have to wait.. Don't force it.. That's not love.. Don't love someone because you need to fill a void you have inside of you... Love them because.. Well because you just do, nothing forced, Nothing complicated, just love them for who they truly are "

(why was that low-key deep)

Kairi pulled away and smiled..

" You're right, thank you Gaby"

I smiled at him.. I looked around and saw all of the boys staring with a smile on their face.

"I have no idea how me saying I'm tired of being single turned into this.. But I'm glad it did"

Alvaro said causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"Honestly that was kind of beautiful, I might need a tissue"