Chapter 71

"I know you love her but it's over mate.."

Listen to the song while you're reading this, it will probably make it better 👁️👄👁️

I walked to class in a rush, because I was late..
The math teacher is going to kill me..
I walked in and, to my surprise, he wasn't there yet..

I let out a sigh of relief and walked towards my seat..
There sat a smiley Zach.. I greeted him with a smile as well and sat next to him.
Me and Zach have went out a few times.. He's such a sweet kid, wish there were more people like him.
The teacher eventually walked in, excusing himself for being late..

"I can't stand this man"

Zach whispered to me, referring to the teacher..

"Same"

I said whilst smiling..
He then went on, roasting every single teacher in this school, causing me to start laughing like a manic.. I tried to be as quiet as I could, it was impossible though..
Suddenly the teacher turned around, with an irritated look on his face.
I instantly shut my mouth, not wanting to get into any trouble..
He turned back around, facing the board.
I let out a few more chuckles making some students glare at me.

Out of nowhere, I felt something on my thigh, I looked down and saw Zach's hand on my it.. I gulped as I stared at it.. This is extremely awkward..
I looked up at him and smiled.. I moved around, hoping he would let go off it.. But he didn't.. Fuck.

I looked around the room, feeling uncomfortable.. That's when I spotted him.
I saw him staring at me.. He had his jaw clenched and was nervously bouncing his leg up and down..
I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.. He turned his attention back to the teacher and I saw him raising his hand .

"Yes, Mattia?"

The teacher questioned..

"May I use the restroom?"

Mattia said, the teacher nodded.. Mattia quickly got up and headed towards the door, with one quick move he opened and shut the door with force.. Making everyone in the room flinch..
What's his problem..?

Mattia's P.O.V:

I plopped on my seat and sighed.. Burying my head into my arms.. Violet wasn't at school today..
Thank the lord.

The teacher eventually walked in and started his lesson.. Boring shit..
Suddenly, I started hearing faint laughing noises..
I know that laugh... I know it a little too well.

I looked up and scanned the room.. Till my eyes landed on her.. She was sitting with Zach..
She was laughing.. With her cute laugh..
They seemed.. Close...lately I see them together quite often..
I bit my lip as I swallowed the lump that begun forming in my throat..
I'm happy that she's smiling again.
That's all that matters to me..but.. Seeing her laugh with him.. Is making me feel.. Weird.
My heart started beating faster and faster as I saw him look at her and smile.

He slowly placed his hand on her thigh, slightly squeezing it, making my blood boil.
Gabriella was taken back by his action as she looked up at him.. Her cheeks turning a light shade of pink..she shyly smiled at him and he smiled back, widely ..
I thought I was the only one that made her feel this way..

I felt mixed emotions.. My heart shattered and my blood boiled..
I started bouncing my leg up and down.. Feeling worse every minute that passed..
I wanted to scream.
I don't know why I'm feeling this way.
I'm the one that fucking ruined everything.
I shouldn't be feeling this way.