Chapter 13

"... Into your arms  tonight"

Alejandro and Kairi helped me get downstairs and then went back to my room.

I don't know if talking to him is a very good idea but I feel like I have to. He is probably going to be his normal, rude and immature self but it's worth a try.

I started walking down the stairs slowly and quietly, I peeked my head to see where he was...
He was sitting on our kitchen counter staring at the floor.

"Mattia"

A whisper came out of my mouth, he instantly turned his head towards me.
He was very silent, he didn't say a word.
I walked up to him, he kept looking at the floor.

"I wanna talk to you"

He looked at me for a split second and then looked back at the floor.

"What do you want?"

His voice was more gentle this time, still a bit harsh but not the usual tone he would speak to me with..

"I guess I wanna say I'm sorry?"

It came out more like a question, his head shot up and he looked at me with confusion across his face.

"What are you saying sorry for ?"

I don't even know honestly...

"I guess for making you feel uncomfortable upstairs? Your love life or whatever, is none of my business, so I shouldn't have said that about Sophie.."

My voice cracked at the last sentence..
Mattia sighed.

"I'm sorry too, you know, for being so rude to you"

My eyes widened...
DID THE MATTIA POLIBIO JUST APOLOGIZE?
Wow didn't know it did that, I should have gotten a recording of that.

"It's okay Mattia, but... Why are you being such a dickhead all the time?"

I laughed a bit which made him giggle as well...
He has a really cute laugh..

"I don't know, it's just who I am"

I mean at least he's woke and knows it.
I smiled at him and received a very small smile from him but it faded away quite quickly.

"Can I ask you one more question please?"

He sighed and nodded..

I might get yelled at but it's okay.

"You said Sophie is just a fuck buddy right?"

He nodded slowly confused...

"But why? I mean I don't like her but you two seem in love.. They way yall look at each other.. Are you sure she is just a hook up?"

I was saying bullshit at this point because I wanted to get a specific answer from him.

"First of all, I don't like her, she is a horrible fucking person I don't want her to get involved in my life and second of all, IN LOVE? hell no, I'm never doing that shit again, I promised that to myself"

That was the answer I was looking for..
I gave him a weak smile..

"Mattia, I know that your last relationship hurt you, the guys have told me the whole story but, don't let that haunt you for the rest of your life. It's in the past so it should stay in the past. What if you meet someone in the future and  fall in love with her?
Are you not going to tell her because you are afraid of getting hurt? What is life without taking risks? "

Mattia just looked at me and I gave him a comforting smile..

"I know you're right, but I'm too afraid of heartbreak, I don't want to go through that shit again" 

He sighed and looked down...

I feel him..

Okay now he is just making me upset..
I might regret what I'm about to do..

Mattia's P.O.V:

I Suddenly felt two arms wrap around my back...
She held me tightly while resting her head on my shoulder..
I was hesident at first, I didn't want to hug her back...
But I couldn't control it anymore.. It's like my body was moving by itself..
My hands ended up on her waist, holding her tightly..
Is it bad that I don't want her to let go?
Shit Mattia you promised yourself something.

Never break the promise.

Gabriella's P.O.V:

Please don't let me go.
Am I in Mattia's arms right now?
What is going on?
This isn't the Normal mattia...
I like this one better..
We should do this more often ;)

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE..