Chapter 56

Thank you so much for 100k reads.. I can't even explain the way I'm feeling right now.. I never thought people would actually read this.. I love you🥺💕

"Can you hear me screaming please don't leave me..?"

"I swear to love you all my life.."

Trigger warning⚠️: this chapter involves the subject of suicide, if that triggers you PLEASE  skip this chapter❤️

This is a message for the people who have suicidal thoughts⚠️:

Suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255

You are not alone. Don't suffer in silence.. If you have any thoughts about hurting your self, please.. Contact someone..your life isn't a game, don't end it.. It's important.. You're important, don't ever doubt yourself, you mean so much to the world and I love you, you hear me? I don't care who you are I fucking love you. You're strong, just remember that.
Don't give up, don't lose hope, suicide is not an option.

I woke up the next day... Feeling worse than ever..
Today is the day... The day.. The day that marks 3 years since my brother committed suicide.. I felt my eyes water as all the memories we had together flashed through my mind.

I don't want to get out of bed today.. I don't want to do anything.. I just want to stay in my room and cry all day.. I sometimes hate my life.. But I've got to get ready.. I have to be strong for him..

I think you know my routine by now.. When I got ready I stomped down the stairs.. I saw my mom in the kitchen.. Sitting at the table with her head down..

"Mom"

I whispered.. She quickly shot her head up.. When she realized it was me I saw her wipe the tears that were coming out of her eyes.. It broke my heart seeing her cry.

"Goodmorning honey"

She tried smiling.. But it was obvious how fake it was.. I gave her a weak smile and walked towards her.. I Pulled her in for a hug..

"I know how hard it is mom.. I miss him too.. I miss him so damn much.. You can't even imagine.. But we have to be strong"

I said as she cried onto my shoulder..  My eyes were watering but I tried my best to hold my tears in..I knew that would make it worse..

She let me go and wiped her tears.. She then pulled out a picture of me, Noah and Peter out of her pocket..
We were all very young...it was Christmas I believe because you could spot the tree in the back of the room.. We all looked very happy.. My eyes landed on Peter.. He looked so happy.. What happened.

My mom opened my hand and placed the small picture in my palm.. I smiled.

"Keep it"

She whispered and I gave her a hug.. I heard a car outside so I put the photo in my pocket, grabbed my stuff and headed outside..

"Morning guys"

I said with a voice crack as I sat between Mattia and kairi once again..
Mattia immediately pulled me in for a hug..

"I'll be with you the whole day babygirl.. Everything is going to be alright I swear, just be strong for him.. He loves you"

He whispered as I hugged him tighter.. Once again holding my tears in..the boys all looked extremely confused.. I mean can you blame them..?

"What the hell is going on?"

Robert asked confused.. I pulled away from Mattia's hug and looked at the rest of them..