Chapter 20

Itachi had gotten in making a b-line straight to his brother.

"I can explain." Sasuke said quickly but the nervousness in his voice was as clear as day.

"Skipping school? Getting drunk? Going to a forbidden and highly dangerous area?? What were you thinking?! You could have died" He yelled at his little brother.

Sasuke opened his mouth to speak, "..."

"We both fucking know you weren't!" Itachi continued. "I'm taking away your privileges. No phone, no video games, no TV and no laptop unless it's for homework for a whole month."

"But-.."

"Curfew at 8pm," the Uchiha added "do you got something to say?"
Sasuke shook his head in reply, not wanting to risk his punishment getting worse.
"I didn't think so."

Neji gulped, he had always thought Itachi was calm, cool and collected.

"And you!" The older Uchiha snapped his neck to the side glaring at the blond spectator. "I have given you the benefit of the doubt but clearly you're irresponsible! You're a bad influence on him!"

He automatically assumed Naruto was the one who brought the alcohol simply judging by the area he lived in.

Naruto was mostly confused and tense due to the situation, "I-...I-..I-I-I..." The blond bit his lip as the nervousness made his stuttering worse.

"Aniki-..." Sasuke wanted to defend the boy but Itachi was having none of it.

The adult turned around to add to his brother's punishment "I don't want you seeing him ever again,"

Sasuke didn't even care as his eyes were looking at the blond who run off to his bedroom, hearing the click of a lock.

"Shit," the sixteen-year-old Uchiha moved towards the bedroom but his brother's hand stopped him roughly.

"We're leaving!"

"No we're not! You can ground me for eternity but you're not telling me who I can and cannot hang out with. And why are you taking it on Naruto anyway?! He was not even there to begin with!" He yanked his arm off of Itachi's hold and walked to the bedroom. He knocked softly, "Naruto, it's just me...open the door please."

A few seconds later, Sasuke was in and the door was yet again quickly locked.

Itachi's wrath was then directed at the only person in the same area as him.

Neji prayed for his soul. Uchiha's wrath was no joke.

Inside the bedroom, Sasuke turned on the light and sat down next to the blond.
"Are you okay?"

Naruto nodded.

"Really okay and not just saying it," Sasuke pressed.

"It's nothing new. I'm just conscious about my speech problem." Naruto explained. "Embarrassing really."

"It's not embarrassing, not by a long shot." He reassured him.

Sasuke kind of wished he and Itachi were still estranged to one another. His brother was protective of him for all the right reasons but it was suffocating.

"Sasuke, open the door." Itachi ordered.

The raven only did so after getting permission from the quiet sunshine setting by his side.

"I feel like your brother is going to be here longer so I'm going to make tea for everyone...hopefully it'll help calm the situation down." Naruto excused himself with that from the room.