Announcement!

Hello my Sexy Noodles!

I hope you had a lovely weekend and that you're doing well!

I am pooped like you have no idea and I will still be off until Monday but this is important!!

As you can see I have unpublished this story yet again. But I have a valid reason.

When I started writing My Bodyguard it wasn't supposed to be set in the ninja world. It was somewhat in a modern alternative universe where people with extraordinary feats existed.

Hence why the description said Sasuke's eyes were wanted for an absurd amount of money.

The whole premise of the story was different. And I don't really know how I ended up with making Sasuke this powerful merciless weapon but I found myself there and I went with it.

Now, I'm not saying I hate it. I mean I like the idea, but it didn't belong in this story originally.
I simply don't like it in this story because it feels out of place to me as the author. Knowing what I wanted to do with the story it just feels like I sort of started one way and then all of a sudden started writing another story so it feels inconsistent to me.

I don't know how many times I read and reread the chapters the past day just trying to connect everything in my head but it wasn't happening.

And for the worst of it I have been stuck. I already had the story written out. The ending and all but it doesn't make sense and I just don't see it working.

Now I might build another story on the premise of Sasuke being the ultimate destructive weapon. But sadly, I can't see My Bodyguard as that story.

I think the prologue will stay the same. I might tweak a few things but considering it was the introduction of the original story I think I would leave it all the same. I might tweak the first few chapters too.

I don't know when I'll start posting them but you guys deserve an explanation. I know you liked where it was going but ultimately I cannot find anything I had written satisfying enough for the giant plot holes staring me in the face.
I don't know if you noticed them but man they are bugging me.

I know I am sort of repeating myself but please forgive me. I do tend to remove stories when I am dissatisfied with them and I usually don't change much in the major plot but this time is different.

I don't know if you agree or want this to change. But I really can't promise you the story you guys wanted of what it became. Because to me everything from around chapter 5 or 6 til 15 is a whole different story that has no start, no middle and no end.

I hope I made myself clear. I might have just kept repeating the same thing over and over again XD

Thanks for always supporting me!
♥️♥️♥️♥️

Love,

- Homura