Prologue

A/N:

Just want to warn you, this book contains swearing, graphic sceneries and sexual abuse.

P.S: If you have originally read this story, there are only some minor changes in the prologue and you may skim through it if you're not interested in re-reading! 🥰🥰🥰

•••

In a village, named Konoha, lived a boy; whose eyes have only known sadness. He was kept in the confines of an orphanage.

When he was almost three, the director of the orphanage took him on a ride, said there was a family willing to adopt him. The smile the boy had shown could light up the whole world, but it wasn't meant to last.

The older male with dark hair received an envelope and then left him there. The boy was roughly handled. On the first night he had his arm shattered for asking too many questions. He didn't sleep that night from the pain.

On the second day, he had learned he was a slave and his job was to entertain. If he had asked a question, they'd break his arm again. It oddly didn't hurt him anymore and was functioning like normal.

On the third day he was told it was show time. He didn't know what hit him until he was tied and on stage.
In front of him four more other children, tied to wooden chairs the same way.

"For your entertainment ladies and gentlemen, we always bring you the finest specimen." The man had white hair with blueish tint, green eyes evilly grinned at the children from behind his masquerade mask.

"Today, however, is a very special day. Mesdames et Messieurs we have obtained the most wanted demon." Light shone bright on the blond "the fox demon, he who terrorized our beloved Konoha. He who murdered our loved ones: Uzumaki Naruto."

The children whimpered in fear but there was no one to rescue them. Where they were was far underground and they made the poor boy watch as they mutilated and defiled each child. They promised him a worse treatment. But Naruto's innocent mind couldn't even understand how things could get any worse.

They loved hearing him scream and shout. They carved the most heinous words. He could heal, that was the most important part to them.

Every night was different, the next night he refused to look so they stabbed him in the eyes. They sexually abused him which was something his small mind couldn't understand.

But then after a year, he was broken. There wasn't as much as a peep coming from him. They'd stab him and he wouldn't even flinch. To the rich that took pleasure in his pain, his monotony was sickening.

He spent a second year in that place with them torturing him in every single way. In desperate attempts of getting him to give a reaction. But dull dead eyes stared at them.

The owner of the place was displeased, they had no use of a broken puppet as it wasn't as entertaining anymore. It wasn't as profitable.

So the owner made an event to finally kill the Fox Demon. To prevail his blue eyes from disturbing the customers they left two small nails in them. They were unaware that the boy had become blind after his first month.

They crucified him on a big target. Nails through his hands, two more on his shoulders and two others on his legs.

It was a game, the highest bidders got to do whatever they wanted to him. Almost dismembered his right arm, slaughtered him like a pig, stabbed him in where they assumed his heart was. Slashes were left in every part of his small body. Words were carved on his body: Demon, Murderer, Monster, Devil. Words he was used to hearing in his daily life.