"look at me - just breathe, okay?"

[ requested by @Mirelle1002 @ironwitch2003 @N3k0m1ku & @stormy_rust ]

Being Ellie's lover was always fun and special. You and her were inseparable. Where one went, the other would follow. You both understood each other's quirks and habits, making you fit together like two puzzle pieces.

    But being with Ellie included being with her PTSD. At times it's hard, for both of you. You both suffer from at least one mental sickness, and for her, it's PTSD and depression. Luckily though, she has you.

    And she is so thankful for you right now as you hold her and stroke her hair. Giving her small affirmations that I'm here and everything is okay.

    "Look at me - just breathe, okay?" You told her when she came to you, tears in her eyes as she finally broke down, panic surging through her body.

    So, as the two of you sit on her bed, the room quiet except for her sniffles and cries, she finds solitude in you. Drinking in your presence as she slowly calms down and lets your body ground her back to reality. She loves you. She truly does; she wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. And neither would you.

[ a/n: i'm sorry this is so short!! but i'm trying to write a lot of things right now so i hope you enjoyed this drabble :) ]