"your bedhead is really cute."

[ requested by @Mirelle1002]

"Y/n? You awake?" A voice came from outside of your room, disturbing your slumber.

"What?" You muttered, shifting in bed, still half asleep.

"I'm coming in," The same voice said, the sound of a door opening followed the statement.

Your eyes flew open as Ellie walked into the room, her gaze immediately falling on you. You groaned and turned away from her, mumbling something about how I look really bad right now.

She laughed and took a seat next to you, the bed dipping under her weight. She grabbed your shoulder and applied light pressure, flipping you.

"Come on, you can't lay in bed forever, ya know," Ellie teased, rubbing her hand up and down your side.

"Well, you aren't helping," You said glaring up at her. "And I have bedhead right now, so stop looking at me."

She tilted her head to the side. "I think your bedhead is really cute,"

You blushed and avoided her eyes, looking anywhere but at her.

"Did I make you flustered?" She teased once again, smirking this time.

"No," You said bluntly, hoping she would drop it.

She chuckled and said, "Scoot. If you get to stay in bed, then so do I."

She slipped off her shoes as you moved a little, turning to your side as you pulled her down, cuddling her torso. She sighed contently as she looked at the ceiling, stroking your hair. You hummed and looked up at her, beaming as you did so. "What did you come over here for?"

She glanced down at you, then back at the ceiling. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the shooting range with me. I know we haven't had a session together in a while, and I missed our friendly competitions."

"Mmm," You hummed. "I would like to go. Cause I'm going to kick your ass."

Her eyes found yours. "Oh? Is that so?"

"Yeah, everyone knows I'm a better shot than you," You said, propping yourself on your elbows.

"I don't know about that..." She mused, rolling her eyes at your statement.

"Well, let's go then. I'm going to wipe the floor with you," You stated, climbing off of Ellie and swinging your legs off the bed.

"Oh, I'm sure you will," She whispered. She looked at you from the bed, watching you get dressed, and wondered just how she was able to call someone as amazing and playful as you, hers.