"i'm hungry." - "i'm not moving."

[ requested by @Mirelle1002 ]

"Just five more minutes." Ellie groaned, snuggling closer to you.

"Ellie, we have patrol, we can't just skip. It's not school," You said, trying once again to leave the bed. You managed to swing your feet over the side of the bed, only for Ellie to wrap an arm around you and tug you back to her, muttering something about it being too early in the morning and we never spend time together anymore.

You muttered a fine and let her pull your back to her chest, tangling your legs together.

"Babe, it's been like ten minutes," You whispered, turning around in her arms. She slowly opened her eyes, blinking rapidly as her eyes adjusted to the light. She frowned as you pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, but it turned into a smile when you said, "But I kinda wanna sleep some more."

She moved to her back and pulled you on top of her, your head resting in the crook of her neck. Her scent wafted into your nose, lulling you back to sleep. Slowly drifting off, you were suddenly awakened when you heard Ellie speak.

"I'm hungry."

"Ellie, I love you, but I'm not moving," You said, eyes still shut. She whined and tried pushing you off of her, but you only wrapped your arms around her, refusing to let go. "You wanted me to stay, so now I'm staying."

"Ughhhh," She whined again, only this time her growling stomach cut her off. You let out a laugh and looked up at her. "Fine. But you owe me kisses,"

"Deal."

[ a/n: i hope you all are having an amazing day:) ]