22 | #VideoChattingWithTheDolphin

before you read: please make sure to vote and share

-- new pov is being introduced this chapter guess who it is ;) (it's a girl btw)

BUT ANYWAY I FOUND THIS GIF ON THE SIDE AND DIED BC YES xD

oh and EDIBLE THINGS ON THE SIDE BC FRANKIE AND ARI = LIFE

btw: I REWROTE THIS CHAPTER SEVEN TIMESS

AND CHANGED THE PLOT OF IT FIVE TIMES

IVE NEVER BEEN SO STRESSED WRITING A CHAPTER 

ILY YOU GUYS AND ENJOY

book recco: P.S, I Hate You by @BritishBums bc yass

ugh okay well enjoy :3

btw idk why i made this 22 pages

_______________________________________

22 | #VideoChattingWithTheDolphin

[Justin’s P.O.V.]

My mind is warped. I just need something to try and stop these negative thoughts of mine from disseminating across my mind.

                My weekend was suffering from its usual monotony, nothing eventful taking place; and so are my days of school, they just flip over like a blank pamphlet. I don’t enjoy the talking experience quite much anymore. It’s not exactly because I don’t enjoy engaging in conversation, but more of the fact that I can’t focus on conversing, because she’s on my mind every single day.

                Every single day.

                The Chart later on this week is put up and I’m staring at my ranking, my face twitching with jealousy when staring at the number one spot held by a girl named Indira Monroe.

                Whoever she is, she better cherish this.

                I guess you can say my anger gets the best of me so I’m later on provoked into an argument about this with Mrs. Sanchez.

                My fist is beating against my hip, restrained. “This isn’t fair. I don’t recall seeing her sweat out a performance with her own personally-recorded song. I didn’t see her dance her ass off after screaming at her ex-girlfriend that fucking boned another dude. So what the fuck is this nonsense?!”

                She clears her throat, trying to act tough behind her tacky collared shirt and her customized name tag. “Justin, calm down and please tune down the language.”

                I scoff. “What language? English? I’m sorry, but I don’t speak Español, to your inconvenience.”

                She slowly rises out of her seat, her scold symbolizing the fury I evoked inside her. “Profanity, mister.”

                I splutter. “Oh, shut up. We both know you’re saying this while back at home you’re beating Carlos with the chancleta for overdosing on the tortillas.”

                I know she’s angry when she begins rolling her tongue. “Anymore racist, ignorant sentences from your mouth, and you get a call home.” She dangles her telephone in her hand.