19 | The Anchor Loves You

before you read: please make sure to vote and share :)

omfg i need air bc this chapter had my feels going wild

- but anyway i needa say something, i'm sorry if any of you were offended by that harriet tubman joke, bc obviously i am no RACIST. 

that'd be going against my own kind oh dear

and i really admire that woman, shes amazing. so i apologize if anyone felt annoyed or hurt bc literally i wasn't even saying she was ugly neither whoopi goldberg, it was just a witty remark that my oh-so witty mind created when i was scowling at that annoying girl in my class. 

but yeah so sorry (it's literally been bothering for a while)

ugh so yeah :(  REALLY SORRY

-

(gif of Emily Rudd {aka Morgan} on the side)

(5sos's cover of I miss you by blink-182)

ok enjoy hopefully ;)

really . . . enjoy ;)

________________________________________

19 | The Anchor Loves You

[Morgan's P.O.V.]

I heard his voice echoing around me like thunder. It was emanating from his mouth and in between the trees, which he dodged through as he chased me. I was dressed in a white portrait dress that draped down to my kneecaps, and the sticks and jagged twigs bedding the ground beneath me poked and ripped through the hem of it.

                I could hear him start to near me, so I precariously ran faster, picking up my heavy feet.

                I kept looking back at him, stupidly.

                And I guess with every risk you take there's a consequence.

                The last thing I remembered before my feet left the ground was the pulsating thumps knocking on the walls of my throat and against my chest.

                And then, I was falling into something.

                It was a swamp.

                And it was green and dark, and the smell of it was awfully pungent.

                I was drowning despite how shallow it was.

                And he was watching from afar – I knew he was.

                I could hear as my head submerged, him shouting my name repeatedly, but I continued on to fall.

                And soon enough, I finally hit the bottom.

                He didn't join me, though after the promise he made to, he didn't join.

                And so I laid there, on the swamp bed as plants brushed my wounded skin and muffled sounds chirped above me. I tried hard to grasp onto the air bubbles, but they failed me as they dispersed away from my reach.