04 | A Barbie World

The babe is on the right >>> What a beauty.

(Comment while you read, please, to restore inline comments! And make sure to vote :) oxoxo - ileya)

[Chapter Status: Edited]

___________________________________________

❝My problem, I never was a model, I never was a scholar. But you were always popular.❞  ― Ariana Grande and Mika.

___________________________________________

04 | A Barbie World

[Ariana's P.O.V.]

Okay, just to start off, this school's campus, and I didn't even notice before, looks like a fυcking university.

                Literally, I cannot come up with any logical reason how I didn't notice this when I arrived.

                I mean, I knew there was more than one building for the school, but what I'm about to explain to you is just plain what-the-fυck-ish.

                That is after I go over my day so far.

                After first period, which was actually a very fun time―Ms. Luther, despite my immediate hatred for her, snarling at me when I smiled friendly at her―not smiling back―something I hate very much―let students of our class perform solos of song of their choice.

                Harry performed Isn't She Lovely by the one and only, Stevie Wonder; his voice sparked up tears and ignited a hot, raging fire of claps throughout the room from everyone who had been listening, including my amazed self.

                I am not even sure why anyone was crying. Even Miley was. The song isn't even sad, just very beautiful.

                Nevermind.

                A girl named Asia sung the lovely pop ballad, Beautiful, causing me to bite down hard on my bottom lip in jealousy.

                It was like an angel had possessed her vocal cords for four minutes, growling, rasping, and doing riffs in the process.

                Don't ever forget Aguilera's trademark vocal techniques.

                Miley was contemplating on singing a song she wrote, but she shook her head many times after me and Laura begged for her to do it.

                I mean, she mentioned her contemplation on it, so I will try to convince her.

                I had thought it was because of her nasty reputation in this school and that she had cared too much about what people would think, and that was why she was denying to sing―but she dismissed my thoughts, saying, it is not that, ending it with, “The last thing I'm scared of is their opinion on me.”

                Me and Laura gave up, and then it came down to them wanting me to sing.

                Hypocritically, I denied their request also.

                Why? My throat was fυcking dry again.

                Oh, and of course others sang, but I don't remember all their names and or songs.