31 | A Very Nice Encounter

before you read: please make sure to vote and share :)

ribit

hiii

at this point if i still have readers im literally going to be surprised as fυck

The reason i stopped writing is bc i felt so much pressure from the popularity of this book and the expectations i felt were being put on me. And also bc i felt my life was all wrapped around this story that i just couldnt really take it anymore so i just wanted to take a break and im not apologizing for that.

But i am sorry to anyone who missed the story

if you guys didn't notice ve-ry nice (venice) encounters

wow lmao

im clever af

btw: promy, aka ShawtyLetsGo is played by Kayla Phillips

read her story late nights btw

dat sheet good

ayee

- reader's discretion is advised -

btw i edited lazily so sorry . this is really long so thats why. And also i have not been to venice or la or any places there so i just use pictures, articles and imagination to describe these places. so yeah i really dont want to see comments correcting my vision of this place. i tried my best :3 and warning: prolonged and exaggerated descriptions + medicore writing, and a lot of sεxuality.

(Sorry if this is horrible)

enjoy :) ily all!

____________________________

31 | A Very Nice Encounter

[Justin's P.O.V.]

I set down my skateboard, stepping my right foot on it and letting my left push me forward until I propel and I'm able to have both feet set on the deck, balancing and riding through the boardwalk. As the wheels and my foot push me through it, girls every now and then halt in their ambles to peer at me from behind their Coach sunglasses, gasping at the three of us. Harry and Colton chase my tail, the banging of Colton's gear against each other playing in the background as the beautiful sight of moi takes the lead. One girl with a rich ginger haircut that resembles sweet potatoes is non-stop gaping, pressing her middle and index finger against her temple as if pretending to shoot herself, her thumb the trigger. I wink at one dark-haired girl with a pixie cut and overalls as she stares at me from the side on the grass, and she grimaces and looks away. There's palm trees dotting the vibrantly green landscape and the sky appears as a solid light blue dome. Salesmen and women line up the perimeter of the sharply-trimmed grass, along with loitering teenagers with all kinds of piercings; lip, tongue, eyebrow, navel. This festive montage of ours is flanked by an avenue of beautiful architecture. The buildings are painted with the most prominent and colorful artwork, graffiti and murals the eyes can ever see. It feels like I'm riding through an uptown, all the reveling jazz and classical rock music blowing from the speakers and booming through the ends of bullhorns.

"Wow," I gasp. "This is fun."

"I agree," Harry whispers into my ear, an arm wrapped around my neck from the side.

I smile at him, pushing forward after his arms let go.

I've never been to Venice before - probably because I prefer Malibu, but my friend Promy said she gets our weed from people here, but I'm not sure exactly where at this beach they are located.