14 | The Fault In Our SpongeBob SquarePants

before you read: please make sure to vote and share :)

lmao hey

This edit from my friends @ShawtyLetsGo. It is amazayn, damn. And also a post i saw on WeHeartIt.

Giggity.

OH, and I redesigned the story and stuff. like the p.o.v switch is now [Insert Name's P.O.V.], AND THE STORY STARTS OFF IN BOLD.  (indents for paragraphs now)

i think after this chapter i'm taking a break to edit bc this story is poop

(the chapter is 19 pages bc i added indents and idk why else. i guess wattpad is making pages smaller?)

i was so vexed and stressed out writing this, but i did this for you guys so :)

Okay, read now.

[Chapter Status: Edited]

_____________________________________________

14 | The Fault In Our SpongeBob SquarePants

[Ariana’s P.O.V.]

I throw my popcorn at my television screen. “Fυck you, SpongeBob! Calm your square αss down, get back to the kitchen, and clean them crusty dishes!”

                Ophelia whines beside me and I pet her roughly on the head.

                I'm such a disturbance.

                Gazing at the program captivating me, SpongeBob goes on with bickering with Squidward on the screen and all I can do is gasp.

                Did this moldy lemon square-looking piece of bacteria really just defy me?

                You know what, fυck Nickelodeon.

                You'd think after years of watching the network I'd get used to there terribly scripted plots.

                I roam under the comforter for my remote, turning off the television as Squidward's close up of his seven inch pεnis nose zaps away from my sight.

                I go and watch reruns of this show and all I do is get irritated.

                I just really can't right now.

                To save your most probable confusion, here’s a motherfυcking recap: Squidward provokes the sponge dude, the sponge dude giggles like a bιtch on crack, and he thinks that’s okay.

                He just continues to giggle and tries to move on to a topic that is not even remotely relevant to their situation.

                What the fυck?

                And then you got this squid motherfucker’s nose swinging left to right like a fυcking dαmn game of tetherball is taking place right before anyone, so it just causes you to convulse even more with annoyance.

                I can bet he has Boots and Dora vamanos-ing their way into and throughout them nose hairs right about now.

                And I now I may present to you, The Adventure Throughout Squidward’s Nose Garden: A SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora The Explorer Crossover.