05 | Boobs and Bets

before you read: please make sure to vote and share :)

Finally, my love's point of view. He's such a stunner.

Join me and the rest of the hormonal teenage Coltononians.

Hello, lovely Dianas! I hope you are so far enjoying Popular. You'll understand the name of the title eventually.

Picture of my bae and his fictional bae on the side>>> (They're my OTP)

Warning: Colton's Point of View lacks as much humor and sarcasm. But still contains some at points* He's more on the sophisticated/goofy side :)

I love you all so much! And a question, how'd you find this crazy ass book? Another question that I will be doing at the end of each chapter, what was your favorite part?

Enjoy!

[Chapter Status: Edited]

____________________________________________

05 | Boobs and Bets

[Colton's P.O.V.]

“You are in love and a very happy man,” I say, writing it down on the pink sticky note in my hand.

I smile at my neat handwriting, adding the note onto The Great Wall of Positivity.

I put my pen into my red bookbag, grinning at the clutter of positive notes I've written for the past few years in front me.

The Great Wall of Positivity is a wall inside my house that I write all my positive thoughts on. I do it because it keeps me going and starts my day off cheerfully, removing any negativity stored in my brain.

The colorful sticky notes are shaped into a whirlpool of different colored paper inside my living room.

Someone taps their hand on my right shoulder, calmly whispering, “Hello, handsome.” The coolness of my mother's breath makes a soothing passage way through my ear canal.

I shudder with horror.

She scared the crap out of me.

My cheeks start to swell and turn a very rich red, my freckles fading underneath the burning red that is now my cheeks. “Hello, beautiful,” I kindly reply to her, spinning myself and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She responds with a warm press of a smile.

“Oh, and next time, don't scare the shιt out me like that, unless you want me to sucker punch you in the face.” I blandly grin at her, my kindness dissolving.

I'm a nice guy. Just don't piss me the fυck off.

And definitely don't go as far as to sneak up on me. Only if you're Vanessa and initiating a romantic kiss or one of her really addictive teddy bear hugs.

But, no, my mom is not Vanessa. She's just a mother with a death wish.

“You want to get slapped?” she spits, her lips no longer forming a warm smile, but perhaps a rather bitter one. She holds up her right hand, meaning business.

Maybe I'm the one with the death wish.

I shake my head rapidly, chuckling like a nervous maniac.

My mother does her weird twitchy-eye thing at me, handing me a warning only done with her facial features.

I give her a thumbs up, quickly turning my head to roll my eyes, so she doesn't see.