27 | Evening Reminiscences

before you read: please vote and share

hola

triple update wow

wowowowowow

i hope you enjoy it thooo

and btw i dont mind (song of usher's on the side) pretty much fits justins thoughts during a lot of certain scenes in this chapter ;)

so so so yeah giggity

really - enjoy this lmao im sorry i had to keep splitting the chapters bc they're so long

ok

enjoy (sorry if this sucks)

_________________________

27 | Evening Reminiscences

I lock the front door before going with her, checking up on Sammy as he lays in his bed by the couch.

                I first take her into my lounge. I turn on the lights and the modular reclining suite appears in its full corrected grain cowhide, two duplicates adjacent from it. Next to one of the suites is an end table, a lantern holding a candle block inside of it.

                “Poor cow,” Ariana coos in pity, her fingers grazing the leather of the suite. 

                In the middle of them are a Tribeca vintage sofa table holding my Murano stripe vase in red and gold, holding artificial Lily flowers in it. 

                To just be cute, I poured some water into it.       

                “These aren't real?” She frowns as I do a grin. She's gasping and pouting at it, gently laying the vase back down. She grabs the other vase next to it, a spring garden miniature one, stacked with crystal and quartz rocks, sea shells, and translucent and opaque gems.

                “Sorry to disappoint.” I lean against the door.

                “I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty. I've got whozits and whatzits galore. You want thingamabobs?” She waves her hand over the vase, her index finger springing upward. I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal. I want more.” She grins as I applaud at the beauty of her voice.

                She then shakes it and my hands reach out, stopping her from doing so. 

                “Sorry,” she says, looking up.

                “It's okay.” I point at the potpourri inside a ceramic white bowl on top of the shelf above the suite, a pop art image of the Canadian flag posted over it, with graffiti art expressing love for the country surrounding it and popping out in three-dimension.          

                I have an overwhelming devotion to my country.

                It's honestly the best in this world, to me.

                I haven't been many places, but so far as I know, Canada is an amazing one.

                She points at it as I gaze and she does the same. “Beautiful.” She turns around and runs over to the balcony, looking over the view before running back in. She spots out the coat rack, which is tall enough to be a few more inches than her height.