13 | "Cupid Is Despised By Many, My Friend"

before you read: please make sure to vote and share :)

Vanessa Hudgens gif on the side bc why not.

So, whatado, guys?

BTW, THANKS FOR THE 9.3K READS, 604 VOTES, AND 900 COMMENTS, THIS IS OUTSTANDING AS SHIT, LIKE OMFG, THAT MANY VOTES AND COMMENTS WITH ONLY THAT MANY READS?? WHAT IS AIR?

Okay, Idk, enjoy, and if any of your friends like any celebrities in this book, you should tell about this book (i'm trying to get it more out there, but yeah :) )

Okay, enjoy, lovely dianas!

[Chapter Status: Edited]

__________________________________________

13 | "Cupid Is Despised By Many, My Friend"

[Colton's P.O.V.]

Fixing my glasses, I push the shopping cart down the cereal aisle in Publix.

Christian, pacifier in mouth, blinks at Vanessa as she tries to tickle his neck; his reaction not cooperating with her, she gives up.

“This dang baby, Colton!” She pouts, biting the inside of her cheek.

I suppress a laugh, patting her back and kissing her temple. I whisper into her ear and stop the pushing of the cart. "I just don't think he's very ticklish, Vanessa."

Her big, brown eyes narrow. "But he's always giggling when you tickle him."

Shιt.

I should really stop trying to make her feel better when it's obvious that Christian just doesn't favor her.

"I think he's just laughing at how funny-looking I am." I cheekily smile.

Vanessa cocks out an eyebrow. "You've advertised for fυcking Abercrombie and Fitch, Colton. Funny-looking is the last word to describe you." She pushes my chest and moves on to grab a box of Krave cereal and put it into the cart.

I look at Christian, him giggling as I begin to poke his cheek. I begin to laugh with him as he continues to giggle. Vanessa, along with another few shoppers, turn to look at me and him.

I shove my hand in my pocket as Vanessa rolls her eyes at me.

"I saw that," I say.

"You were meant to." She smirks.

I smirk back at her, pushing the cart as her hand slides against the rim of it. She gathers an additional of Lucky Charms and Multi Grain Cheerios, humming as she reaches on the opposite side of the aisle for a box of Special K.

She's short, so it's obvious that that task won't be finished anytime soon with her trying to do it.

"Colton," she groans, standing back down on her feet, "can you . . . ?"

I leave the cart and go over to her and grab the box, handing it to her.

She huffs, tucking it under her arm.

I wiggle my eyebrows and Vanessa lifts her head, dazed. "What?" I ask.

"You're retarded," she says, chuckling and pulling me in to kiss my cheek. I touch the small of her back and aggressively shackle her into a hug. "Colton, let go of me!" she demands, her voice faintly muffled as her mouth is smushed into my chest.