32 | Californian Naurway

hehehehehehe

hi

yay naura giggity

So, basically what happened with me being in the hospital was: On June 7th (my dad's birthday and the day before my grandma's death anniversary - btw I didn't even know it was my dad's birthday until my mom told me at the hospital) I had pizza, which was for his birthday but I didn't know it was so I didn't understand why we were because pizza is usually a special occasion thing. But anyway, after eating that I started having severe heart pulpatations to the point I couldn't exhale well or my chest would hurt and if I laid down it would be the most painful thing ever. So I drove to the hospital and my heart rate was very high and was put to a room and given IV and stuff. Then, I was transferred to a different hospital and was in the ICU and was told my heart rhythm is irregular. It beats faster than it should and has pumps prematurely in a certain part.

I was in the ICU six days. At first they said my urine tested for drugs (i didn't take any. I have no idea why it tested that. I had pizza. Unless they shook some ovc's into that tomato sauce i was good) but anyway, it later tested none. I have no idea what happened with that. But anyway. now I take pills for my heart. But then I was admitted to a mental hospital because some doctor said I told them i hate my life and want to kill myself. (I didn't.) But yeah for three days and it was torture.

But yeah

Thats what happened.

But i left on june 12 th so guys im okay xD

btw i was very lazy editing this so sorry

enjoy! :)

____________________

32 | Californian Naurway

[Laura's P.O.V.]

Never have I wanted to be hidden behind my tassel curtains and surrounded by my obnoxious household more than I do now. I've been in this car for probably two hours now, driving over to Hollywood since two o'clock. We're now in Hollywood, but we're driving over to the famous boulevard where Niall said he wanted to tour, especially take a visit to the Chinese Theater and the Hollywood Walk of Fame since he said he's always wanted to visit those places. I honestly don't know why it's taking this long though to reach it, but then again, I haven't been to Hollywood since January of 2013, which was last year. I sit in the passenger's seat of our new, recently-bought Toyota Camry as we pass on the freeway, with my Snackeez cup sat on my lap. Its snack holder is inefficiently filled with Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish crackers, Flavor Blasted: Xtra Cheddar; the cup brims fresh and effervescent Dr. Pepper. My PewDiePie video is on high volume as this endurance I like to call a car ride evokes this endless desire for my bed. Normally, a seventeen-year-old ― like myself ― living in Los Angeles, California ― though actually originating from the small αss town with the population of nine-hundred, Gore, Oklahoma ― would feel blessed for living in such a city ― but I'm not normal at all really.

Not at all.

"Are we almost there yet?" I whine to my mother as she drives, one earbud in and another one out.

"Almost," she says, winking at me.

Why the hell is she winking?

I swear, that better not be some magical way of summoning Niall and his pot of gold.

That would just make this car ride even more insufferable.

I groan, putting my earbud back in.

I turn off the PewDiePie video once the tedium of it has hit me and put my phone and earbuds away, tucking them both inside my bookbag.