The Apology

💚Thomas: It was a terribly hot day, giving you a good excuse to stay around the trees. You didn't really care if anyone would ask, though. Thomas had made you so mad that day, and now all you could think about was how bad it hurt you. The more you thought about it, the more you felt like crying. You saw Thomas talking to Teresa in the distance and that was the last straw. After retreating deeper into the clump of trees, you bawled as quietly as possible. It still wasn't very pretty. "Uh, y/n, c-can I t-talk to you?" You hear Thomas stutter.

"I'm just done. I would suggest leaving-"

"I'm not leaving." His voice trembles, yet he sounds like he's regaining his confidence.

"Don't you understand? I don't want to see you anymore." You raise your voice.

"I know you're mad. I'm sorry, I really am. I don't know how to say sorry, other than telling you I know how bad I messed up and I'm begging for your forgiveness."

You turn your back on him.

He sighs but doesn't give up. "Y/N, you are my everything. When I feel like giving up, I think of you and I feel the need to push on to be there with you. To protect you. I love you more than I've ever loved anything. I don't remember anyone in my years before this shuck experiment, though I'm sure anyone in my position would know when they find someone they love to much to let go."

You face him and give him an unsure glance.

"Listen, if I've hurt you, I'm so sorry. If you don't want to be in a relationship with me anymore, as long as you're happy, I'm fine. Just don't cut me off completely. I at least want to be friends. I can't live without you. Will you give me another chance? Be my baby one more time? Or let me go? Please tell me." He sounded a little worked up.

"Thomas, I forgive you. But why on earth were you with Teresa!?" You screamed.

"I was just asking for girl advice, I swear."

"Yeah?"

"Yes." He walked closer to you. You folded your arms.

"I love you, y/n, you know that?"

"I don't know..."

"Well you should know..." He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"...you should know I love you more than anyone ever will," Thomas said. And with that you two shared a big kiss.

Song of the day: Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (from the 50 Shades of Grey Soundtrack)