He Protects You

💛Minho:
"I'm not supposed to go in there, Minho, and you know that." you hiss.
"Yeah, yeah, but I need to show you something," Minho takes you by the hand and sprints into the maze, hoping no one will notice. The walls close in less than twenty minutes and your heart is pounding. This is stupid. Really stupid.
"Okay, no need to freak y/n," Minho comforted you as best as he could, although the sass shone through.
"Um, yeah. There's a couple reasons."
"We have time, it's right around this corner," Minho scoffs.
"Minho! A Griever!" You shriek, finding it hard to believe.
"Whatever."
"No... Really... Turn around slowly..."
He does and his almond eyes grow wide. "Y/n, run."
"I'm not leaving you," you whisper.
"C'mon!" He grabs you by the arm and runs again. "Listen the walls are going to close, I need to fend it off, you go to the glade."
"What!? No way!"
"I can't risk losing you," with that, he shoves you towards the door and leads the Griever in another direction. The monster looks at you with a creepy curiosity and heads your way. You flee through the doors beginning to close, and the Griever switches lanes(omg I need to stop).
In the Glade you find Newt and tell him everything. You sob into his chest, "I never even found out what he wanted to show me..."
It was a sleepless night for you, with an aching loneliness within you. The next day the doors drag open, causing all the Gladers to group around. You fall to your knees at the entrance and see a small pool of blood on the other side. A few droplets lead on. Your eyes begin to water once more before your beloved boyfriend comes running, or weakly jogging, your way. You spring to your feet and kiss him hard. The group applauds but Gally laughs, "woah, when are you two shanks coming up for air?"
Minho has a few wounds yet a huge grin remains on his face as he hugs and kisses you.

Song of the day: My Songs Know Miss Jackson (Panic! At The Disco/Fall Out Boy mashup) by WontLookUp