Super Bonus~ Outside of the Glade (Meeting Their Parents)

A/N: Here's for once again going past my goal before I can even think of what to write about! Thanks for all the reads and votes. I'm really trying to get more parts finished. I haven't gotten past the first book yet. I'm almost there, but I don't know much about what happens when the Gladers enter the real world. This is just an imagine of them having normal lives. Sorta...

Thomas: You both remember clearly the day Thomas met his parents again. It was wonderfully strange, that feeling that you should be excited to see them, but have no memory of who they were. Thomas still ran to them and hugged them like no tomorrow. His mother was literally gasping for air as she cried into his chest. His father came and wrapped his arms around both of them. Somehow you got sucked into the group hug as well. A bunch of his family members such as cousins, aunts, uncles, one brother, multiple sisters and grandparents came too. They all celebrated the return of their beloved Thomas (and kinda for you too).

Minho: At first sight of his parents, Minho gave them looks of uncertainty with his arms crossed before deciding that they might just have been the people he had been crying about for his first few months in the Glade. He walked up to them and hugged them both tightly. They were both in tears to finally have their child back, and he was in tears because he couldn't remember them. It was a tear-jerking moment for you both. You were crying a little in the background until Minho gently took you by the arm to meet his folks. They were pleased to meet you. You were greeted by smiles and tears, like Minho had been. They accepted you so easily. A two-year old came walking slowly into the room. "T-this," Minho's mom said getting choked up with tears,"This is Minnie, your little sister." Minho looked at her with wide eyes. "I have a little sister?" he whispered. It was silent. Nobody was sure if he was really happy, or really vexed about it. He kneeled down to her side and quietly greeted her,"Hi there, Minnie. I'm your big brother, Minho." She looked at him sweetly,"Hi Mio." Minho grinned ear to ear.

Newt: Unfortunately, Newt was greeted by his nanny at the front door. She told him with a stern look, "You look awful. Where have you been? Your mother has been worried ill." Newt rolled his eyes and spat,"I've been away three bloody yers and this is the shuck greeting I get!?" He pushed by his nanny bringing you along by your hand. "Mother? I'm home!" Newt shouted. It was a beautiful house with symmetrical stairs on either side of a gorgeous statue. Silk curtains hung above stained glass windows and bright sunshine poured through. The spotless floor was marbled with with white and gold. You and Newt barely looked good enough for even cleaning there. Two women came proceeding down the stairs, one old and the other young. The young one called out,"NEWTIE!!" and almost tripped down the stairs. The older one, most likely Newt's mom, turned pale when she realized who her guest was. They both ran down to greet him, and you. Newt introduced you to his sister, Violet. "We can be like sisters!" she said through a welcoming smile. Newt's mother gave him a hug only a mother can give, and a sweet kiss on the forehead. "We have a bit of bad news, I'm afraid." she told Newt. "Your father has gone missing while you were gone."

Alby:

Gally: He was outraged at his parents, assuming they put him in the maze.