Bonus~ When Teresa Came Along (part 1)

💚Thomas- You had no memory of anything, but you were positive there was no one that ticked you off like Teresa. When she first arrived, she kept saying Thomas' name. He would run over and say how familiar she was. "T-Thomas, do you remember me?" Teresa would ask with all the possible innocence she could squeeze into one sentence. Whatever, you thought. "I think... I think I do..." Thomas replied, lost in thought.

"Hey, Thomas, remember me?" You asked angrily. He said nothing. You stormed out of the room with tears in your eyes. He came rushing out moments later. You ignored him when he tried to kiss your cheek from behind. "I don't get why you're mad. This could be our key outta here," he explained.

"She could also be your forgotten girlfriend you never broke up with."

"Yeah right. Err, I mean, there's nothing attractive about that shank."

You rolled your eyes. You could see his busy mind racing again. All of a sudden, he demanded you got on his back. Carrying you piggy-back style, he took you over to Frypan's and announced,"It's date night!"

"What?" You sigh, though you couldn't help but love the way he made up for being a klunkhead.

💛Minho- All of the Runners had been chatting one evening, and the topic of the newest Greenie came up. "Ugh, she's so skinny and probably weak," Minho grumbled. "Stop, babe, she was actually really nice!" you slap him in the arm lightly.

"Hey, here she comes," another Runner said. She walked up to you guys kinda sheepishly.

"Hi," she greeted you all with a slight smile.

"Hey! You must be Teresa," Minho said with sarcastic enthusiasm. You kick him in the shin and smile sweetly at the new girl.

"Hey! Good to see you, Teresa! So, these are the guys I was telling you about earlier," you say.

"Were the toughest shanks here," Minho says, crossing his arms. You all break into giggles and snickers.

"No but really." You all agree. Leaving Teresa a little intimidated, Minho left and let the other guys ask questions and whatnot. Though she didn't hit it off with Minho, Teresa was like a sister to you, and Minho was the boyfriend who couldn't care less about anyone else but you.

Maze Runner Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें