Suprise Update!!!

A/N: I FREAKING MISSED THIS FANDOM. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE SCORCH TRIAL TRAILER??!!! -demon goat noises-
Your children (if it could work out):
💚Thomas: You end up having one beautiful baby girl. She has dark brown hair like her father, who ties them up in piggy tails every morning before sending her off to school with a big kiss and an overdramatic goodbye. She loves the attention and flashes her most adorable smile with the two front teeth missing. And her big hazel eyes light up when she steps outside. She loves to explore and can't wait to venture away from home.

💙Alby: Well whadya know!? You two have twins. One girl and one boy. As teenagers, the both of them are admirable beyond compare. Both have strong builds and are quite agile. The girl has willowy limbs and sleek, black, long straightened hair she wears in a ponytail. The boy is tall and muscular, and very clever with his words. Both are natural leaders.

❤️Newt: You have three little boys, which are all a workout, no matter how much you love them. The oldest is 14, and looks like his father, but with your eyes. The second is 10, and has dirty blonde hair and mad freckles. The third is 6, and has light platinum hair and is he biggest trouble maker. All of them are the biggest sweethearts.

💚Gally: You have two girls and one boy. You had your first baby young, so now she is 17, and absolutely stunning. She's more of a rebel, and never does what her father tells her. Her hair is dyed dark purple and she has a fond love of piercings. The second daughter was born with two different color eyes. She's more of a scaredy cat, and likes keeping away from risks. The boy is 15 and already taller than you. He has a few anger problems but you have a feeling he will be better than what he's facing now.

💛Minho: 144 daughters and 1 son. Just kidding.
You two have one little son with soft blackish brownish hair and big dark eyes surrounded by the most gorgeous lashes. You insist on dressing him up with little bow ties and snazzy shoes (squeal!). You're little boy is best friends with Thomas' daughter. And one more thing, another baby's on the way!

💕Chuck: None. You kids are too young -.-