Newt

You liked to do your own thing, running around and helping the Keepers and such. You didn't exactly have a job since you were a girl that really knew how to flirt. Every once in a blue moon, you'd run off with Gally and start up some trouble. Once, Newt caught you and Gally freeing the livestock from their pens. You two stood there awkwardly as Newt gave you a nasty glare. "You know the bloody rules, Gally," he started.

"How does she get off so easy?" Gally cried.

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus, shank," you grumble, adding quietly,"Cry baby."

"You're both wrong," Newt went on. "But I remember being a troublemaker like Y/N. I would always do whatever the other shanks said so, until I saw I needed to be a leader."

"You're playing favorites," Gally argued. "Y/N and I are like twins. Were partners in crime. We should both get away just this one time-"

"Gally, shuck it," Newt barked.

After a whiny discussion, that was originally going to be a lengthy lecture, it's a day with the Sloppers for you, and honestly, you weren't even sure where Gally ended up. You worked quietly without a single complaint, though you had lots on your mind. Around noon, Newt came to "check on you". He held his head in his hands, while leaning on the table you were working on, gazing at you. Every time you looked at him, he'd pretend to have been observing your work. You finally asked,"Why do you keep staring?"
He simply replied,"Because you're such a sight to see."
You blushed hard. He added,"I'm sorry I had to punish you, truthfully. But I guess that's order." He sighed.
"No you're not," you piped up. "If you hadn't done that, I'd be with Gally right about now."
He nodded, looking impressed. "I guess you're right," he said. "Since you're with me now..." He got up and swept you off your feet, bridal style. You kissed him right on the lips, and he kissed back. Some of the guys started to hoot and holler. From then on, you two were inseparable. Even on the wall, Newt and you had drawn a heart around your names. <3