Changes

Thomas: You always answered his questions realistically yet you would still relate to his sense of curiosity.

T: "Don't you ever wonder if there actually isn't a way out?"

Y: "Pfft. Don't be ridiculous. We'll find a way."

T: "But-"

Y: "Shh, yes I wonder, but if I think about it too much, I know it'll drive me crazy."

T: "I guess you're right."

Newt: You gave him the love and attention he always wanted. He admitted to you-and only you- that he's lost almost everyone he's gotten attached to within the Glade.

Y: "Newt, I can't even tell you how much I love you."

N: "Y/N, however much you could possibly love me is only a fraction of how much I love you."

Y: "You have no idea."

N: "You've given me what I've never had: love. I've never been so crazy about someone that I can recall. Although I'm pretty sure I didn't have anyone like you before this whole catastrophe."

Minho: No one could compete with this runner... Until you showed up.

M: *is out of breath* "How do you still have energy running that far!?"

Y: "Haha, I guess it's my competitive nature."

M: "I... Want a... REMATCH!"

Y: "But Minho, we've already had three rematches and you can't even breath!"

M: "I'm... Fine."

Y: "If you say so... Let's go."

Gally: It's a work in progress, but you're helping him get in touch with his feminine side.

Y: "GAAAALLLY! I made this for you!" *smiles sweetly*

G: "Y/N, I am not wearing a flower crown."

Y: "Just for a second. I mean, it's rude to turn away a gift."

G: "okay."

T: "OH MY GOD. GALLY ARE YOU WEARING FLOWERS!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

G: *turns bright red* "THomas I am going to kill you. Y/N that's enough for today." *sprints after thomas*

Chuck: Sometimes when there wasn't anything to do, you'd help Frypan in the kitchen. It changed Chuck's eating experience..? (idk just go with it)

C: "DAWWWW Y/N WHAT IS THAT SMELL?" *inhales deeply*

Y: *in a sing-song voice* "Your favorite meal!"

C: "I dunno, I'm thinking about going on a diet."

F: "Really?"

Y: "After all Frypan and I did to prepare this lovely meal?"

C: "......are those.... baked potatoes!?"

A/N: goodness gracious. there is literally a giant wave of important tests coming my way. I'm freaking out about these EOCs.

QOTD: What's your least favorite subject?

Song of the Day: Like I Can by Sam Smith