On Your Period (Part 3)

❤️Newt: It was late in the evening and it was pretty dark out. This was wonderful news for you, since you unexpectedly had your period and it was showing.
Unfortunately, the box was so far away and no one could help you. All the guys were watching a fight or whatever. You got one of Newt's shirts and held it where it would cover the crotch of your bloody pants. Then you tried to get to the box quickly.
Of course Newt stopped you to ask why weren't you at the fight. "I miss you," he pouted.
"I'll be there in a second..." you smile although you're super stressed.
"What are you doing with my shirt anyways?" He asked.
"Uh, just on my way to returning it to you!" You hand the cloth to him and turn to the side quickly and cover yourself with your hands. Good thing the stain wasn't large...
"Then let's go!" Newt exclaimed.
"I have to get something from the box really fast."
"..."
"Newt?"
"...Yes?"
"I can trust you, right?"
"Duh."
"I have a red stain on my pants."
"Ooh I'm so sorry..."
"I'm glad you-"
"I would HATE to spill my radish soup. It's too good to go to waste!"
"Newt... That's not it."
"Did you spill strawberry jam?"
You sigh and respond, "Sure, I spilled the jam."
"You saved your breakfast? That's a long bloody time!" Newt shook his head. "Anyways, to the box."
"To the box." You smile with relief.

A/N: I'm still going to be busy for a little longer, but here's an update just to show you all that I'm still alive. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!