Show me your love

SOTD COLLAR FULL BY PANIC AT THE DISCO (ONE OF MY FAVES)

PS., DID YOU HEAR? I'M GOING TO BE STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IN THE UPCOMING MONTHS! THIS IS SLIGHTLY CRAZY FOR ME BUT I'M SUPER EXCITED TO START. I'DE LOVE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS AND I'DE LOVE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF YOUTUBE CONTENT YOU ENJOY WATCHING :)

~

"I...I...I can explain that"

This, my friends, was much easier said than done. I looked everwhere but at Andrew as the sound of my blood pounding, filled my ears.

"How can I explain that?" I whispered side eyeing Trish, who was, true to fashion, looking like a deer in headlights.

She instantly jumped up and nodded, "There's definitely a reason as to why there is a positive pregnancy test in Harper's purse...Just give me a second to remember that reason"

"Wait, What?" Andrew sputtered, "It's positive~ you've already taken it?"

You know how I always talk about Andrew's 'heavenly colouring?' and how I had never seen his golden complexion any less golden than I had the first day I met him? Yeah, well his skin got a whole lot less golden just then.

With his new found paleness, he ripped the box open despite the carefully placed tabs, and stared at the actual test with a look that bordered fear and extreme discomfort.

"That has pee on it" Tyler called out, shrinking back as I fixed her with a glare, "My bad"

"How did this happen, Harper?" Andrew whispered shakily putting the test on the table, refusing to look away from it, "How?"

"When a man and a woman love each other very much" Chandler stood up, putting his Mr. Roger's voice on and coming around the table, "They have urges. And sometimes these urges~"

"These urges were completely protected urges" Andrew snapped, rage clouding his features, "I've never practiced unsafe urges"

Ethan looked at Andrew with confusion, "Are we still talking about urges?"

Andrew shook his head, "Harper, you can't just stand there saying nothing...Please, say something"

His deep eyes finally met mine and, for the first time in a very long time; I was speechless. I literally had absolutely no clue what to say or do.

It wasn't one of those things where denying it would even help me because the moment I denied it, someone else would have to fess up; and the only person who needed to 'fess' couldn't do it. It didn't help that I hadn't gotten rid of the stupid kit in the first place, either. This was more my fault than it could've ever been Trish's since I had opened my big mouth and told her I would help her out...Look where helping got me.

"Uhm" I murmured picking at my cuticles, "I'm sorry?"

"You're sorry?" Andrew boomed running a hand through his hair rapidly. I flinched back at his volume and awaited what was sure to come, "How could you ever say that?"

"Wait, what?" It was Ethan who spoke but it was exactly what I had been thinking.

Andrew sighed and motioned at the kit, "How could you ever say you're sorry for something like this? Something that we both had a hand in doing?"

"Andrew, as an audience, we're really confused; are you mad or not?" Tyler hollered. I was sure Andrew was in a different state because if Tyler had ever said something like that normally, he would've glared at her and ignored the question. It was even weird airing something like this in front of the group; as Andrew was an incredibly private kind of person. The sheer fact that we were talking about this publicly meant that he really was in a different dimension.