I know what you did this summer

SOTD: GREEK TRAGEDY BY THE WOMBATS (IF YOUR NOT OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG AFTER HEARING IT THEN YOUR OBVI AN ALIEN AND NEED TO GO BACK TO YOUR PLANET. GO ON, GIT)

PS.,, SEAN ON THE SIDE BECAUSE THIS IS EXAAACCTTTLLYY WHAT I IMAGINE HIM TO LOOK LIKE (THANK YOU TUMBLR)

PPS., YOU SHOULD TOTES GO FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR CUZ IT'S KIND OF AWESOME DURRR: KLASSPARADOX

PPPS., NAH I'M MESSING WITH YOU GUYS NOW, GO READ ;)

~

// JULY //

"Jude is so annoying, what the heck man?" Andrew grunted turning over on his side, watching me put my jeans on, "He knows we were supposed to watch Lord of the Rings and decides to call you over? Kid's testing my patience"

I scoffed at this, "In what world would I want to watch Lord of the rings?"

"Harper, it's a classic...and it's much better than every single Bring it on movie ever made"

My jaw dropped at his words and I marched right up to him, throwing the blankets off his body, "You take that back"

Andrew's mouth set into a straight line as he stared at me with absolute boredom, "Kirsten Dunst's sucked, the second one with the two bit actresses sucked, Beyonce's sister's sucked, Benson's sucked, and the last one with that hot chick sucked the most"

"Beyonce's sister's was the best! I loved the shets!" I screeched.

Andrew tsked, "You're thinking of Benson's, that was the shets. Beyonce's sister's was the one where Hayden Pannetiere had to move to Crenshaw and they did all the crumping and beat Pacific vista?"

I held in my smirk as Andrew realized what he had just said, "I mean...that's what I assume happened. Cuz I fell asleep so much"

"Sure you did, babe" I patted his shoulder as he continued sputtering and hopped off the bed to finish getting ready.

Jude had called me earlier in the morning and told me that he wanted to paint his room. Andrew thought this was a stupid thing to call and tell me about but I knew it was a way of asking, without asking, me to hang out. This summer had been an incredibly busy one and there was honestly no time for us to ever hang out together anymore; because of this, we tried to take as many opportunities to be together as possible.

"Don't tell Ethan I said all that" Andrew grunted getting out of bed and tip toeing over to me, "He'll never let me live it down"

"Why are you whispering?" I murmured, staring into his bright eyes that were a more mossy green than they were brown today.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer, "He could be anywhere...listening"

I furrowed my eyebrows as he quickly let go of me and stared at the room door. Taking a low breath, he slowly crept towards it, bending his knees with every step. Once he finally got to the door, he slowly turned the knob and peered back at me.

"You little bitch!" A voice boomed and Andrew shrieked, jumping back as I held in a laugh the moment Ethan jumped out, pushing the door further open.

"You made fun of me for liking those movies" Ethan's eyes formed angry slits as Andrew tried to find his dignity.

"Look under the bed, it might be over there" I whispered as Andrew flipped me the bird.

Ethan stepped over Andrew's body and sat down on his bed, eyeing me. In response, I stared right back at him and shrugged, "Can I help you?"

He scratched his tshirt clad chest and shook his head 'no' but kept staring regardless.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" I snapped as Andrew finally stood up.