Wait, so whose the joke on now?

SOTD: COUNTDOWNS BY SLEEPING AT LAST 

"Harper?"

His groggy voice did nothing to deter my anger from surging up despite it being four in the morning.

"Who have you been kissing?!" I snapped throwing my covers off and padding to the living room, unable to keep my rage in

"Well its only four in the morning so my tally isn't where it usually is, you have to give me till atleast noon to have a respectable number" Sean laughed into the phone.

"YOU BUTTFU~"

"Harper, breath. Breath" Sean's deep voice floated through the phone and I imagined him sitting up in his bed, "what's going on?"

I let out a dry laugh, "what's going on is the fact that you completely ruined everything you stupid jerk! You just couldn't let me be happy, of course not, why would that mean anything to you!"

"It's four in the morning and I'm listening to you scream gibberish into my ear, i'm obviously not looking out for my own happiness right now" Sean mumbled to himself.

I rolled my eyes and balled my hands into fists, "Sean, I'm not playing games with you"

With a slight sigh Sean spoke, "Then stop yelling at me and complete your sentences"

"Fine" I grumbled taking a deep breath, "Andrew has a picture of you kissing somebody who looks a lot like me but isn't me because I would remember kissing you unless you spiked my drink in which case your a terrible human being and I want you to stop hanging out with my brother but I'm almost certain that isn't the case so tell me why Andrew has that picture!"

"Did you breath at all just then?"

"Sean!" I snapped.

"Sorry, Sorry" he sobered and was silent for a moment, "What, is Andrew having me followed too now?"

I shook my head as if he could see me, "No, it's that jerk Trent, it's a long story...right now I just need you to tell me who you've been kissing that fits my profile"

"This is the only time you'll ever hear me say this, so I suggest you listen really well, Harper" Sean's tone dipped, "I haven't been with anybody, like that, in almost five months"

"Huh?"

Sean probably rolled his eyes as he spoke again, "I'm not some serial hooker upper, Harper. I have feelings too"

"Of course you do but your a prostitute" I mumbled, "Minus the money and tramp stamps"

"It's too early for me to come up with an appropriate comeback for that so just settle for the finger I'm putting up" Sean yawned, "I don't know what Trent thinks he saw but it wasn't me~"

"It was your car, your head, and your hair with someone who looked like me! I could tell right off the bat that her hair was slightly more on the red, less brown like mine, a little bit longer and I'm almost sure I saw something black kind of poking out near her ears, maybe glasses or a weird piercing...I don't know" I insisted, "Sean, come on!"

Sean was quiet for a second before he began coughing incessantly, "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah" he croaked clearing his throat, "I think...I think I know who Trent saw me with"

"Who?"

"Amanda"

I furrowed my brows at the name, "Amanda...your dads ex fiancee's personal assistant?"

"No" Sean gulped lowering his voice, "As of 10 PM last night; Amanda, my dads new girlfriend"

~