Promise the moon and back...?

Hey guys, yeah it's me....not Andrew. Not Harper. And definitely not Seth 😂😂

I know your all probably wondering now why there hasn't been an update in a while and I just wanted to let you know that it's because I've been working on finishing the book WELL before the deadline for the watty's (and I've started working like crazy) AND I figure it's as good a time as any to let you know that there WILL be a final book in this series, making it a trilogy.

The first book (promise the stars) followed Harpers journey in finding herself, this one followed Harpers journey in watching as the people around her found themselves, and in the final book we'll follow the ENTIRE gang as we beg the question: "What happens now?"

The final book probably won't be uploaded in single chapters as I plan to finish the entire thing and give it to you whole. I hope your excited and can't wait for you to read it.

In terms of this book, the more votes and comments this chapter gets, the closer you'll be to reading the final chapters of this story AND an excerpt from the final book in the promise the stars trilogy :)\

Love you guys and I'll see you WELLLL before August (like, well before July ends too but yknow what I mean) 

In the meantime, any guesses for what the final book will be called?

BONUS: If anyone is interested in making a cover for the final book, please private message me as I think it would be awesome to have one of you have a say in what the final book looks like. That and I'm not artistically inclined ;)