Somebody call 911

YES, THIS CHAPTER GOES OUT TO SEAN KINGSTON AND WHOEVER THE SHAWTY, WHOSE FIRE WAS DEFINETELY BURNING ON THE DANCE FLOOR, IS.

SOTD: 1996 BY THE WOMABTS (lol I almost put "by the 1975" omg I'm so funny...someone please laugh, thanks)

YOU PROBS THOUGHT THE SOTD WOULD BE SEAN KINGSTON RIGHT? CRANKING THEM PLOT TWISTS OUT LEFT, RIGHT, AND CENTRE 😬

~

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Three distinct knocks on the front door jolted me from my painful position and I sat up straight.

God, my back hurt.

As I sat up, I noticed leather cleaner in my right hand and a rag in the other and began to notice the scene before me.

Directly at my feet, Talia lay with a slight pool of drool escaping her mouth; Ethan was strewn across the coffee table, windex in one hand and a paper towel in the other; and Chandler was leaning against the wall with a feather duster poised over the television and a carnivorous amount of snoring escaping his lips.

Andrew, on the other hand, was gently nestled in a corner of the room, a mini vacuum positioned loosely in his grip and a snoring Seth beside him with multiple bottles of beer between his fingers. I noticed Trish with one hand on her belly and the other with a set of coasters splayed gently across her lap.

Elliott was at his sisters feet, a youthful serenity over his features as he snuggled in closer to a throw pillow.

"Trishelle Bleu Mcguinness, we know you're in there!"

My eyebrows furrowed as the angry voice was followed by three more deliberate knocks and I felt Talia stir, "What's going on?"

I shrugged and listened for the voice again, "Don't make me knock again"

"Ohmigod" Talia gasped, jumping up and giving me an eyeful of her underwear. Deciding to save my gagging for later, I stood up at her urgency.

"Trish! Trish, get up!" Talia hissed nudging her twin awake before tip toeing over to Seth and kicking him square in the gut.

Seth instantly curled in on himself with a loud cry, "what are you doing?!"

Talia dove on top of him and covered his mouth with her palm, "shhhh, they're here"

As she said this, Trish's jaw dropped and she got up almost as quickly as her sister had, "that's impossible! They're supposed to be here by two, it's only...."

"Two" I murmured staring down at my phone with a grimace.

As if on cue, Talia, violently, began waking the boys up as three more deliberate knocks sounded at the door.

"Shove everything into the closet!" Seth grunted opening the closet that stood off to the side of the hallway, "Trish's mom can smell disorder, we can't keep it out in the open"

We all did as told as a male voice barked, "Seth! Is that you? If you don't open this damn door I will~"

"Mr and Mrs. Mcguinness" Seth beamed throwing the door open with a flourish and wiping the beads of sweat off his forehead.

I had never known what to expect Trish's parents to look like because she spoke about them like they were scary creatures. I had expected her mother to look severe in some way and her father to exude magnificent levels of douchosity...but neither did.

Trish's mother had long brown hair that was expertly curled to frame her face, large brown eyes, and the most delicate frame I had ever witnessed. She was much shorter than me, perhaps 5'5 but exuded the confidence of someone ten feet taller; she was graceful and majestic in some capacities. Trish's mom was gorgeous in a way that almost made you look her over; very much like Trish. They were the kind of people that you couldn't get tired of staring at because they were timeless.