Well...this is awkward

SOTD: WHO YOU LOVE BY JOHN MAYER FT KATY PERRY (FREAKING OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG)

The moment the boys finally arrived was when our little party was put into full swing. Andrew pushed my door open with ease and I grinned at him as he entered followed by Ethan, Seth, and Chandler.

"We figured you guys weren't drunk enough" Andrew grinned holding up a twelve pack of beer and giving me a look, "I know you hate beer, so Ethan has the goose"

"Ethan, you brought a goose?" Tyler yelled jumping over the couch and cowering in fear as Chandler closed the door behind him.

"No, you hillbilly" Andrew rolled his eyes and held up the tall bottle, "I mean Goose as in Grey goose; the vodka. Don't you farm folk know what that is?"

We all laughed as Tyler glared at Andrew and smoothed her shorts out. Tyler and Andrew, in a sense, didn't really like each other. I figured it was because Tyler was everything Andrew found annoying; loud and nosy but these were things I kind of found endearing.

"She just yaks on and on and on" Andrew had said the first time he met Tyler, "Shut the hell up, already"

Despite Andrew not being taken with her, I found that she was the only girl, besides me, who wasn't initially shocked by Andrew's dry humour. If Andrew had said what he said to her, to Kyle, there's no doubt in my mind that Kyle would be stung not just by the words but by the delivery. Tyler was completely different, if you punched at her, she punched right back and I knew this was something Andrew appreciated.

"As a fellow member of the 'farm folk' I resent that entire sentence" Seth grinned giving Tyler a nod, "These city boys"

I raised my eyebrow at this, "You haven't even been back to the farm since you were like one"

Seth was originally from Houston, Texas where his mom had him at sixteen years old. After her parents kicked her out of the house, she moved to Chicago to try and be with his father, who wanted no part in it, and subsequently moved to LA to be with Dennis, Seth's late stepfather.

"I'm gonna need me a lot of that goose if I'm expected to sit in a room with Andrew all day" Tyler huffed grabbing the bottle and walking to my kitchen, undoubtedly to serve herself.

"The manners on that one, huh?" Ethan grimaced before pulling Kyle in for a hug and kissing her on the forehead, "How's my favourite girl?"

"Ethan, I thought I was your favorite girl" Trish quipped looking hurt, "That one time I paid extra for your guac, you were all 'Man, I love you Trish, you're my favourite'"

I scoffed at this and rolled my eyes, "Get in line sister, he told me he loved me when I took him to that sushi place downtown"

"I thought you hated sushi" Kyle said looking up at Ethan who just shrugged.

"It isn't that bad" We all exchanged glances as Kyle pulled away from Ethan slightly with a perplexed look.

"But you said it was"

"Well the place Harper took us was super cool; that probably made me forget the taste" I had a feeling that Ethan knew that if he didn't say the right thing, he would be in a pickle.

"Yeah, it was a bunch of live cooking and there was fire everywhere" Andrew nodded trying to help Ethan out.

"I know, I've tried to take Ethan there before" With this she let out a shaky breath and stormed off with Ethan quick on her heels.

We all tried to pretend we weren't looking as Kyle animatedly threw her arms around and Ethan caught this, so he pushed the first bedroom door he saw open and pulled Kyle in after him.